Best browser for Note 3

emiinn

Sep 29, 2013
Visit site
What're you guys using as browser? What is the fastest browser with the highest performance running on this phone?

My preference is Firefox, I'm using it for years now on my Microsoft and Linux computer.

ryanjma

Sep 25, 2013
Visit site
S4 user here, but I've experimented with a lot of browsers and I keep coming back to Chrome. Dolphin is a close second though.

HypoDest

Feb 26, 2013
Visit site
If you want to maximize battery life with your browsing, UC browser has an excellent night mode. It's also a popular browser with great performance.

Sent from my GT-N7100

Last edited:

MaTtKs1

Oct 3, 2013
Visit site
Recently started using Boat Browser with my Note 2 and really enjoy it. Super fast and great UI. Guess I should check Chrome out as well.

emiinn

Sep 29, 2013
Visit site
I see Chrome users everywhere. Does Chrome supports flash?

I would like to stream sometimes soccergames when I'm outside. So I think Chrome won't be an option for me if it doesn't support flash

Sooks

Nov 3, 2009
Visit site
Chrome here as well, use it all day at work and love the fact that it syncs my tabs and bookmarks across devices.

MannyZ28

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
I guess I am the only one that's not a chrome fan. I have it on my Note 2 and will probably install it on the 3 as well, just because. To me it's a bit laggy (on the Note 2) when it comes to the tab/card view, and sometimes while panning around, the gestures support gets in the way and I land up on another tab. I use Firefox and the stock browser. The one reason I like the stock browser is that it seems to be the most compatible one. I saw in one of the many videos I watched that the new browser handles selecting which tab you're on in a much nicer, prettier way, so I am excited to try it out.

MaTtKs1

Oct 3, 2013
Visit site
I guess I am the only one that's not a chrome fan. I have it on my Note 2 and will probably install it on the 3 as well, just because. To me it's a bit laggy (on the Note 2) when it comes to the tab/card view, and sometimes while panning around, the gestures support gets in the way and I land up on another tab. I use Firefox and the stock browser. The one reason I like the stock browser is that it seems to be the most compatible one. I saw in one of the many videos I watched that the new browser handles selecting which tab you're on in a much nicer, prettier way, so I am excited to try it out.

If you're big on nice tab management, check out the Boat Browser. I've also had no compatibility issues with it compared to stock.

Boat Browser: Everything you need to know - YouTube

dontlookatme

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
i kinda hope chrome works well on this device, since it is super slow on my device. and on my wife's Droid DNA. Dolphin is ususally a good alternative,.

msndrstood

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
One thing I found out is that a lot of apps aren't ready for 4.3, Boat being one of them. I am using the stock browser for now until they fix it.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk now Free

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante