BestBuy to have Verizon Galaxy Note 3 IN STOCK TOMORROW

kj11

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
Lol, sorry, but I went into my bestbuy last night, again confirmed they would be selling them at 10AM, and showed me the closet full of them.

Hopefully you got one then, and as long as they have a closet full you might as well get one for everyone on this thread as well, since you got our hopes up and all....thanks in advance!

Posted via Android Central App

Sooks

Nov 3, 2009
Visit site
Hopefully you got one then, and as long as they have a closet full you might as well get one for everyone on this thread as well, since you got our hopes up and all....thanks in advance!

Posted via Android Central App

Lets just say if I go in one and a half hours from now and they don't have I'm going to set the ***** a blaze!!

OOWeaver68

May 12, 2012
Visit site
Talked to a different samsung employee at best buy today to get my Pre order for Verizon. She said the 10th. The other 2 employees on Wednesday told me the 4th. I just tried calling best buy Mobile center and somehow got transferred to a different store. He told me they all release today. Then I walked right back inside to talk to best buy Mobile employee and she said the 10th. WTF?

Sooks

Nov 3, 2009
Visit site
Why are they idiots...because reality doesn't align to an internet rumor? Verizon has said 10/10 since SEPTEMBER 6TH. If we don't have phones on 10/11, then complain.

Well I too, will be calling them idiots if they have been telling me for two days it would be out today with 100% certainty, even showing me them IN STOCK; then I walk in and they tell me the 10th..

mactruck

Sep 22, 2010
Visit site
Why are they idiots...because reality doesn't align to an internet rumor? Verizon has said 10/10 since SEPTEMBER 6TH. If we don't have phones on 10/11, then complain.

They are idiots because I called them 1 hour before arriving and they confirmed the availability.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4

buenos

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
Does anyone know if best buy does the Verizon Edge program? Would I be able to sign up for it through Best Buy, or does it have to be through a Verizon store?

Nope...gotta go to Verizon....

Sent from my VS980 4G using AC Forums mobile app

chuckawd

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
What's the word? Anyone get the VZW model yet?

I'm in upstate NY and its a no go at the 3 local BB stores.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
No joy here in my area either. Was told yesterday on (3) different chats by BB Wireless it was YES for Verizon and both stores say NO on Verizon. Can they get their Shiz together or what. I guess I will just pre-order with Verizon, pay the $12.50 for AM NBD shipping and call it a day.

climb

Sep 19, 2013
Visit site
Four stores in Colorado - three say release date today but none in inventory - one says not until 10th - fools we are for believing in such misinformation ( and Verizon)

mordoc

Nov 5, 2011
Visit site
Didn't T-Mobile or someone release today? Maybe they are mistaking them for Verizon

I think this is the genesis of this entire mess. Several carriers do have GN3s being released at BB today, just not VZW. Confusion and chaos are probably responsible for all the (probably unintended) misinformation in the thread and at the BB stores. Game over for me.

Sooks

Nov 3, 2009
Visit site
Well bend me over and screw me sideways. Walked in and they say literally "we have them in stock but had a meeting this morning and were told we can't sell them until 10/10." aksjdnf;lkasdnf;lakndsflasknf;lkNF;LSDNFLKASDKNFML;ASKDNFM;LKAKNlfnslfnksd;lafna;lsdknf;alskdnfaklsdnf;sdalnfaslndf

YOU MAY ALL NOW TIE ME UP AND BURN ME AT THE STAKE

kidstechno

Mar 26, 2011
Visit site
If I was a betting man, I'd bet some just hired/idiotic Best Buy employees are either stating 1) They have Note 3s (but for Tmobile/ATT/Sprint) and saying they have the Verizon version also by mistake OR 2) Seeing they have stock of Verizon Note 3s but not checking the street date to when they can actually sell them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz