I'm very disappointed in the local availability of accessories for the Note 3. I really want the Samsung flip wallet but it is apparently not available yet. I checked the following stores looking for it today: (listed beneath each are the accessories I found in each store while looking for the flip wallet)

T-Mobile
    2 pack of anti fingerprint screen protectors
    D3O case

AT&T
    Bodyguardz glass screen protector ($45!)
    Incipio wallet folio in several colors

Sprint
    Bodyguardz case but I didn't personally see it.

Best Buy
    Platinum 2 piece black hard case with holster (Seidio Surface case)

Verizon, Radio Shack, Fry's, Office Depot, Walmart,and Target had absolutely nothing.

Has anyone come across any other accessories? If so where?
    10-05-2013 12:48 AM
    I got a silicone case and a matte screen guard for $8 from a local Asian store here in Dallas... didn't really like the silicone case so I went to sprint and got the Body glove blk tpu case..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using AC Forums mobile app
    10-05-2013 11:27 AM
    Samsung states you should never put a screen protector on the Note 3, and with the latest gorilla glass, why would you? It destroys the motion of the pen.
    10-05-2013 12:00 PM
    I got a silicone case and a matte screen guard for $8 from a local Asian store here in Dallas... didn't really like the silicone case so I went to sprint and got the Body glove blk tpu case..

Care to let me know where in Dallas exactly? I'm in Allen. Haven't been able to find one decent case, well except for a rubber silicone one at T-Mobile for $35... no thanks

Posted via Android Central App
    10-05-2013 12:19 PM
    There wasn't much to choose from in Canada at all. Like with my note 2, the monthly insurance is less costly then buying cases and covers and getting a new one if it scratches

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using AC Forums mobile app
    10-05-2013 12:21 PM
    Samsung states you should never put a screen protector on the Note 3, and with the latest gorilla glass, why would you? It destroys the motion of the pen.
    That's what they said about the Note 2 as well...and yet I put a screen protector on it and everything is fine, including the S-Pen.
    10-05-2013 12:25 PM
    Care to let me know where in Dallas exactly? I'm in Allen. Haven't been able to find one decent case, well except for a rubber silicone one at T-Mobile for $35... no thanks

The place I went to is called National Wireless on Harry Hines and Royal Ln.

ashley2180 and Mznik60620 like this.
    10-05-2013 01:19 PM
    I use temperd glass screen protector and never had a issue with spen on the 2. While I wait for my glass protector I have a regular one on and does not effect the s pen at all.

THE BEAST,,NOTE 3. SIZE IS EVERYTHING!!!
    10-05-2013 01:22 PM
    Just left Best Buy and they have nothing for the Note 3. I blame Samsung for this and is typical of them on release.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4
    ashley2180 likes this.
    10-05-2013 02:22 PM
    Just left Best Buy and they have nothing for the Note 3. I blame Samsung for this and is typical of them on release.

It's impossible to understand. How many 1000's of flip wallets and S-View cases would be sold simultaneously with note 3's if they were available at launch? I'd estimate millions in profits unrealized.
    ashley2180 likes this.
    10-05-2013 02:52 PM
    Samsung is WRONG, Gorilla Glass 3 is great, it has excellent scratch protection, BUT it is not impervious to scratches and damage. If you put a film screen protector like Zagg Invisible shield you will be very unhappy, it will interfere with the S-Pen. Having owned a GN2 and now the GN3 I can say the Tempered Screen protectors will NOT affect the S-Pen, they didn't in the past. I have also used the Spigen Crystal Clear Screen protectors which are a thin material but not the 3M material and again have not interfered with the S-Pen. A new screen is not cheap so a screen protector is.
    10-05-2013 03:18 PM
    Is it fair to blame Samsung or the retailers. Samsung cannot force a retailer to carry an accessory if they don't want to. They had a months notice to get the stuff in stock, now if Samsung didn't make the accessories available at all that is another matter entirely.
    10-05-2013 03:20 PM
    Is it fair to blame Samsung or the retailers. Samsung cannot force a retailer to carry an accessory if they don't want to. They had a months notice to get the stuff in stock, now if Samsung didn't make the accessories available at all that is another matter entirely.
    Samsung accessories are always late to come out after a device release.

10-05-2013 03:34 PM
    They also charge how much to replace a cracked screen?? Of course they'd tell you not to use a screen protector...
    10-05-2013 03:41 PM
    It's impossible to understand. How many 1000's of flip wallets and S-View cases would be sold simultaneously with note 3's if they were available at launch? I'd estimate millions in profits unrealized.
    While I do agree, my thought is they're betting on you going caseless waiting for theirs or you'll buy a different one altogether. If you wait, go naked and then crack the screen or break it in the meantime they'll be right there ready to sell you a shiny new $700 phone.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
    10-05-2013 03:48 PM
    AT&T

Has anyone come across any other accessories? If so where?
    Some AT&T stores have this screen protector (although I'd never recommend Moshi after how they cut their Note 2 protector): Moshi Black Clear iVisor XT Screen Protector - Samsung Galaxy Note 3 accessories from AT&T

And this case: Incipio Silver/Black DualPro SHINE - Samsung Galaxy Note 3 accessories from AT&T
    10-05-2013 04:08 PM
    The place I went to is called National Wireless on Harry Hines and Royal Ln.

Don't go there at night!
    10-05-2013 09:12 PM

Ashley, I know the Best Buy in Allen has nothing. I went to Stonebrier mall to the Best Buy mobile store, and the whole store is gone! I ended up ordering the Active case from Seidio, It came yesterday via Fedex.
    10-05-2013 09:14 PM
    Some AT&T stores have this screen protector (although I'd never recommend Moshi after how they cut their Note 2 protector): Moshi Black Clear iVisor XT Screen Protector - Samsung Galaxy Note 3 accessories from AT&T

And this case: Incipio Silver/Black DualPro SHINE - Samsung Galaxy Note 3 accessories from AT&T
    Picked up the Moshi protector earlier and it's super nice.

10-05-2013 09:16 PM
    Glad to know that I'm not the only one that thoroughly searched the city for a case!! Best buy told me to check back in two weeks or so.... imagine that! I can't go that long with protection

Da NOTE 3!
    10-05-2013 09:32 PM
    Don't go there at night!
    Lol

10-05-2013 09:36 PM
    Ashley, I know the Best Buy in Allen has nothing. I went to Stonebrier mall to the Best Buy mobile store, and the whole store is gone! I ended up ordering the Active case from Seidio, It came yesterday via Fedex.
    Yup, had that same experience. Went to the stonebriar best buy on Friday and got nuttin' . Ended up ordering 2 cases from dsstyles.com.

10-05-2013 09:39 PM
    This is truly disappointing .... I have screen protectors & a case, but no Note 3 .... can't wait until Thursday, then I will have everything I ever wanted! Key word is Spigen on Amazon

Cheers, Jon
    MaTtKs1 likes this.
    10-05-2013 09:41 PM
    AT&T
    I purchased the Bodyguardz glass screen protector and the Incipio aluminum case at AT&T tonight to hold me off until the Otterbox comes out with a model for the Note 3. I'm actually impressed with the Bodyguardz screen protector. I felt stupid paying $45 for a screen protector, but after testing it out and using it, I know it was worth it.
    10-05-2013 09:44 PM