When I receive a call on wifi calling, at the end of each number there is a ;oli=63 attached. What is this and how can i remove it?

It does not happen when i am not on wifi calling. ...
    10-05-2013 02:00 AM
    I'm having the exact same issue. Been talking to T-Mobile tech support trying to solve this. Very annoying.
    10-05-2013 11:17 AM
    Yes it is! Let me know if you have any success. .
    10-05-2013 12:18 PM
    Not that I have the same issue, but I'm on tmo and have no issues with the wifi calling. I use it all the time. Texting over wifi tho, that's a different story! Every text I get is a duplicate....

Sent from my SM-N900T using AC Forums mobile app
    10-05-2013 12:34 PM
    Yeah. .. The calls work fine for me also but incoming numbers have those digits attached so i don't recognize the phone numbers since they are not in the address book because of the extra digits.
    10-05-2013 12:48 PM
    Sounds like wifi calling may be bugged... That sucks because I rely on that feature when at home :o.

Sent from my T-Mobile HTC One using AC Forums.
    10-05-2013 01:41 PM
    I had to turn off the wifi calling last night, as I had the same issue. Also the call would end as soon as I used the wifi for anything else.

Posted via Android Central App
    10-05-2013 02:59 PM
    Same here, I have problems with wifi calls

Posted via Android Central App
    10-05-2013 09:33 PM
    I hope they fix this... I was going to go pick up my Note 3 today but if this is a common issue I'll have to hold off. I am good around town.. Even in my driveway... But in my house no cell service so I rely on wifi calling for cell service at home.

Sent from my T-Mobile HTC One using AC Forums.
    10-06-2013 11:17 AM
    I am having this issue as well. Does anyone know the progress of it being fixed?

T-mobile wifi calling - oli attached to incoming calls-groqkcf.jpg
    10-14-2013 10:11 AM
    I got my Note 3 and surprisingly I have no issues with this.

Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.
    10-14-2013 10:58 AM
    Weird, every time somebody call me they hear like an duck trying to talk when im connected with my wifi lol

10-14-2013 11:11 AM
    Having the same issue with Note 3. I just called Tmobile...Here's a "Quick Fix" for internet connection & non Wifi cellular connection simultaneously.
    This is NOT a solution, but it helps for now if you have cell service where you use wifi.
    (If you have decent cell service where you have wifi this will help) This will take calling OFF of Wifi to receive calls non Wifi &
    will also connect phone to Wifi Internet simultaneously by splitting connection.
    Call Tmobile with feedback on anymore issues, as they are now aware & working to fix this problem.
    STEPS ------
    1) Menu
    2) Settings
    3) More Networks
    4) Wi-Fi Calling
    5) Connection Preferences
    6) Cellular Network Preferred

After changing settings, give it a few mins, then try calling phone from another
    phone, cell service will be on cellular signal.
    10-22-2013 10:22 PM
    Having the same issue with Note 3. I just called Tmobile...Here's a "Quick Fix" for internet connection & non Wifi cellular connection simultaneously.
    This is NOT a solution, but it helps for now if you have cell service where you use wifi.
    (If you have decent cell service where you have wifi this will help) This will take calling OFF of Wifi to receive calls non Wifi &
    will also connect phone to Wifi Internet simultaneously by splitting connection.
    Call Tmobile with feedback on anymore issues, as they are now aware & working to fix this problem.
    STEPS ------
    1) Menu
    2) Settings
    3) More Networks
    4) Wi-Fi Calling
    5) Connection Preferences
    6) Cellular Network Preferred

After changing settings, give it a few mins, then try calling phone from another
    phone, cell service will be on cellular signal.
    I am on Tmobile and I just checked the setting as you stated and I have the connection set to wifi preferred. I made a couple of calls with the wifi call activated and did not get any message at the end of the number. In regards to the texting problem Jayp1306 is having, I get no double text either. I would be inclined to believe it has more to do with caller ID ?.... if you have the service.
    10-22-2013 11:07 PM
    Not that I have the same issue, but I'm on tmo and have no issues with the wifi calling. I use it all the time. Texting over wifi tho, that's a different story! Every text I get is a duplicate....

I am using Textra for messages and I am not having the problem you are experiencing, are you using the stock messanger perhaps ?
    10-22-2013 11:09 PM
    You can receive text messages over Wifi ?

Sent from the baddest device on the planet, it's for real.
    10-22-2013 11:24 PM
    You can receive text messages over Wifi ?

Sent from the baddest device on the planet, it's for real.
    T-Mobile's WiFi calling allow you to call and text via wifi instead of cell signal. I have barley 1 bar at home so I use WiFi calling for my cell service. It's great .

Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.
    10-23-2013 07:28 AM
    I downloaded this Caller ID App, this should help until issue is resolved.
    Current Caler ID--------
    https://forums.androidcentral.com/e?...token=socvOkBR
    10-23-2013 12:56 PM
    They say they have been aware of issue, since Oct. 10th. They are working on a patch to send OTA as soon as possible. It's annoying as hell. Especially for something as simple as this for such a great device. I guess it's just the waiting game now
    10-23-2013 06:45 PM
    Has anyone got any updates on a fix?
    11-12-2013 01:47 PM
    Has anyone got any updates on a fix?
    At one time, when I was within my 20 day return period, I was going to return my Note 3 because my voice would be garbled. Switch Wifi off, my voice clear as ice water. However, that was then, now my voice is clear all the way. Wifi stays on, only comes off when I go to use the hotspot. When I was at a Samsung both trying to find out how to transfer pics from my Note 3 to my Gear, the Samsung rep told me he was going to make sure all the updates were install. So, something must have happened. then.. I am with Tmobile..
    11-12-2013 04:30 PM
    At one time, when I was within my 20 day return period, I was going to return my Note 3 because my voice would be garbled. Switch Wifi off, my voice clear as ice water. However, that was then, now my voice is clear all the way. Wifi stays on, only comes off when I go to use the hotspot. When I was at a Samsung both trying to find out how to transfer pics from my Note 3 to my Gear, the Samsung rep told me he was going to make sure all the updates were install. So, something must have happened. then.. I am with Tmobile..
    When I receive a call on wifi calling, at the end of each number there is a ;oli=63 attached.

My calls are clear...but with the ;oli=63 attached to the incoming number, its not recognized by my contacts for caller ID.

I was curious... if there has been any update on a fix for this??
    11-12-2013 05:31 PM
    I received a security update sometime lastnight while I slept, telling me it's now under "current version: 0012" or something like that. So I turned off my wifi and turned it back on n realized it fixed the "somebody trying to access your network" notification. So I'm hoping this was a package deal that also fixed the "oli" issue as well. BTW, this issue was on all carriers, not just T-Mo.
    11-13-2013 09:24 AM
    I had that same receiving double texts problem with a previous phone. I don't remember the steps but it was due to a third party texting app I was using. Had to make it my default and stop the stock. The phone was basically receiving texts thru my stock and Go SMS app at the same time.
    11-13-2013 09:27 AM
    Late reply, just read that you were using Textra. Just installed on my new note 3. Not bad at all. Thanks for mentioning it in the convo.

update, I just uninstalled it. it doesn't read certain characters in a text from an i-phone. but the basic messaging software in the S3 and Note3 both read the characters fine. Also, cannot swipe to the right to make a call, or press message bubble and hold initiating a copy/cut function. Although it is there if the text bubble is hit once then look to the upper right for copy icons. continuing looking for another texting alternative.
    11-13-2013 03:04 PM