Wifi connection giving problems. .

rajnet

Sep 21, 2013
Visit site
When connecting to wifi it says checking Internet quality when connecting to wifi and then says connection too slow and switches network. Connection is fine. Anyways to disable this? It keeps going on a loop with both the wifis..The connections are both fine but it's kind of irritating as I want to stick to them.

Posted via Android Central App

rajnet

Sep 21, 2013
Visit site
Damn can't change post title from the app....its wifi guys wife is not a problem at all she is connecting well so far ;)

sqa4life

Aug 24, 2011
Visit site
I am having the same problem with wifi. I deleted the connection and added it again, no help.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk 2

SteveISU

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site
I usually get mine liquored up and that usually helps the connection. Few mojitos and I can put my cable anywhere.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3

rajnet

Sep 21, 2013
Visit site
Help still disconnecting automatically from network. Says Internet connection to slow. Any solution?

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Help still disconnecting automatically from network. Says Internet connection to slow. Any solution?

If you disable mobile network, do you still have a problem? If not, you can use Tasker to turn on wifi and turn off mobile data when you are home, and tell it to turn on mobile data and turn off wifi when you leave

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note II via Tapatalk 4

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Here is an example with Tasker

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note II via Tapatalk 4

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1381042704086.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1381042704086.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 47
  • uploadfromtaptalk1381042717737.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1381042717737.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 47

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Turn off the auto switch within the wifi settings. This has helped others.

Sent from my T-Mobile HTC One using AC Forums.

DCSholtis

Feb 10, 2013
Visit site
Turn off the auto switch within the wifi settings. This has helped others.

Have the same problem as the OP now... Just happened within the last hour. Did what you suggested but while it showed wifi connected I couldn't get into anything almost as if wifi was down. I even did a rescan and reentered the info and it's the same. So had to turn 4G/LTE back on. Help!

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Have the same problem as the OP now... Just happened within the last hour. Did what you suggested but while it showed wifi connected I couldn't get into anything almost as if wifi was down. I even did a rescan and reentered the info and it's the same. So had to turn 4G/LTE back on. Help!

Are you sure the wifi network you're connecting to is up and running? Could be connecting to it but the Internet that it uses could be down.

DCSholtis

Feb 10, 2013
Visit site
It's set up. I'll check the router in a second.

EDIT: Wifi came back around 11:30 EST

Last edited:

bookastar

Oct 9, 2013
Visit site
Been having problems with certain apps not responding over wifi(youtube, Facebook and rss widget) Facebook would load incredibly slow and YouTube not at all but everything fine over carriers what I found out was it was because I changed the name and password of router from a default to my personal settings when I reset back to default worked perfect

llfloyd79

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
I was having same issue. I went to wifi settings and turned off Auto Network Switch. Haven't had problem since.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1