Any one else feel as a music player the Note 3 is horrible?

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
Re: Any one else feel as a music player the note 3 is horrible?

I have not even opened the music player yet,, forgot i had one,, only use Google music. What many people don't know is yes your music is in the cloud but Google music provides you alot of space to save entire playlist to the phone so you don't have to stream it if you don't want to.

THE BEAST,,NOTE 3. SIZE IS EVERYTHING!!!

kdot12

Oct 27, 2013
Visit site

I have this same issue! Every third or second song I play is lowered to a inaudible level. The system media volume doesn't change, just the output. All cables with a remote have this issue. Never the speaker. I really don't want to have to exchange my device. Any solutions? This is really annoying. I am tired of pressing pause then play all the time.

XChrisX

Jun 24, 2012
Visit site

Maybe it's just me, but it seems like the sound is also lower, than on my S3. I've always used double twist, and never had a problem otherwise.

kdot12

Oct 27, 2013
Visit site

So is this an issue with Google Play Music then? if double twist works fine, then this must not be the device.

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site

I use my Note as a music player all the time. In the car connected via 3.5mm mini cable to my stereo. At home via OTG cable to my Headroom Total BitHead headphone amp for bit-perfect HD audio. I love it, no complaints whatsoever.

from a '14 Note 10.1

kdot12

Oct 27, 2013
Visit site

Talked to Samsung they believe it is the app. I don?t see how that would be true in this case.

icnmayhem

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site

I thought I saw a review video that showed a fairly detailed configuration process for the audio. Something like guided eq settings?

Posted via Android Central App from my Note 2.

interesting, ill have to do that. is it for music audio or call audio?

Preach2k

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site

It sounds great in my Beats By Dre Bluetooth Headsets!!!

soundfreq#WN

Dec 13, 2013
Visit site

I had this problem with my GS4, for some reason if you have your equalizer on in Google Play it will do this... (turn it off)

Watcher

Oct 7, 2012
Visit site

I had this problem with my GS4, for some reason if you have your equalizer on in Google Play it will do this... (turn it off)

You are correct. It's doing it on my Note 3 via Google Music through bluetooth or 3.5mm headphones. And it also happens whether your music is on the device or streaming from Google Music cloud servers. I don't want to use another music player because my Viper4Android equalizer (THE BEST EQ on the market!) doesn't work with the other music apps and there is no way I'm giving that up! Also, there is a reason I placed all of my music on Google Play Music cloud servers - no other free service allows you to upload 20,000 songs!

This issue needs to be fixed ASAP because it's really ruining my enjoyment of the Note 3.

msndrstood

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site

If it's the Google Play Music app, then it's not the Note 3. I use Power Amp Pro and don't have any issues. I tried the Google Play Music app and like Grumpy Cat, I hated it. It doesn't play all of my music, it sounds terrible and you can't download music more than two times without the Google Music Manager on a desktop. So I'll stick with Power Amp.

Sent via The Big, Bad, Beautiful Note 3

shawn1201

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site

Thank you sooooooo much. I thought I just had a faulty unit and for the life of me couldn't figure out why the volume level would go up & down by itself.

tinknocker89

Jan 18, 2014
Visit site

Today was the first time i ever listened to music from my note 3 and i noticed almost instantly the sound was not great quality. I usually use my I pod touch with Spotify connected to a fm transmitter in my work van but today I used my phone and wasn't impressed. Same transmitter in the same van and same Spotify account/play list just this time on my note3. Kind of a Let down since I'm happy with other aspect of the note3

OTACORB

Dec 14, 2012
Visit site

Zero issues with playing music. The speakers on the GN3 isn't that great, but rather I go directly from the 3.5mm jack, bluetooth or Chromecast the music sounds good.

Solrighal

Dec 10, 2013
Visit site
I use my phone as my portable music player and I couldn't be happier. I only use flac files and they are played via Neutron MP to decent quality (not Beats) headphones. Awesome!

Sent from my SM-N9005

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
Anyone try surround setting vs stereo? Sound out of mine seems pretty decent.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Phatgolfr

Feb 11, 2014
Visit site
When I plug Note 3 into car stereo or desktop computer speakers by 3.5mm jack music sounds fine. When I plug it into any earphones (tried 3 pairs) same 3.5 jack i get terrible buzzing feedback sound before pressing the play button and then the music plays extremely distorted, meaning there is no bass and the vocals lag behind the mids and the highs. completely unacceptable. searched the net and havent found this problem yet. just got the note 3 less than 2 weeks ago, installed 64gb samsung card, mp3 music stored on card (this shouldn't matter, right?) I am using the factory music player and also winamp,
can anyone suggest what I can try? thanks for help...

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aaahza