Note devices out of stock on Verizon site...

MeridianSun

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
The note 3 now shows as out of stock on the website and you can no longer pre-order the devices....

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 4

runamuck0870

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
Nope, the little red tag says Will Ship by 10/10, but the button that used to say "Preorder Now" now says "Backorder." Same as for the iPhone 5S.

So much for canceling and picking up at store.

climb

Sep 19, 2013
Visit site
are ya kidding me.........so....this means if I preorder...... I face a back order...right? How do you all think this impacts going to a verizon store this week on Thursday and picking up the phone.......

Tysonsaurus

Jul 15, 2013
Visit site
are ya kidding me.........so....this means if I preorder...... I face a back order...right? How do you all think this impacts going to a verizon store this week on Thursday and picking up the phone.......

Get there as soon as they open...that's what I plan on doing.

Posted via Android Central App

yellowcanary73

Jul 23, 2010
Visit site
My pre order still say 10/10/2013 and when I first went to website showed white on backordered but after refreshing site now say pre order on both.

MeridianSun

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
a4ute6e7.jpg

MeridianSun

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
It doesn't show the black version alone anymore. Just the white version and it says backorder.

yellowcanary73

Jul 23, 2010
Visit site
Mine still shows available for both white and black just have to go down and pick white or black and both show available to per order

runamuck0870

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
I just checked again, still shows Backorder....three different browsers (Safari, Chrome and FF), two different devices (Mac and iPad), tried it both after logging into my Verizon account and then again just as a shmo. Black and White both show backordered.

Again, I think its an inventory update thing. Its Sunday, likely won't be correct until business hours tomorrow.

Screen Shot 2013-10-06 at 3.28.45 PM.png

PS: Just went all the way through purchase screens, once you get to checkout it gives you a warning that the item is backordered with no ETA.

Galaxia

May 24, 2013
Visit site
I just called my local VZW corporate store and asked when this phone would be in Stock in the store. Her response was that there was no in store date. I said so if I pre order online I'll get it sooner? And she said and I quote, "uh erm, uh, what did the site say when you checked?"

I just don't want to make a trip for nothing. I can't pre order because I'm using my current phone as some money down for it and can't be left without a phone. Why is Verizon the only one with no answers?!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk now Free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol