A&t Note 3! Only 5 of the 12 Camera Modes?

Misparkle8shine

Jun 26, 2013
Visit site
-Surround shot
-Panorama
-Drama
-Animated photo
-Golf mode
-& Eraser mode

Are all missing from my note 3! What about you? Does anyone else get blurry pics more often than not?

Last edited:

james27007

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
More than likely you are in a mode or setting that blocks those modes. Try reseting your camera. Open the camera, hit the gear icon, hit the great again, hit it one more time for all settings. Scroll down to reset, and reset your camera

Posted via Android Central App

Misparkle8shine

Jun 26, 2013
Visit site
When you buy a product it should work correctly straight out of the box. I shouldn't have to exchange my phone 2-3 times wishing it to do what it's suppose to do. It's still very early in the Note 3's launch and I could very well exchange one problem for another at this point. Should of waited the the 2 month period like I intended. Just couldn't stand my 4S any longer.

EDIT: Ugggh! James method worked. This phone is definitely smarter than me at this moment and time. I don't know people work this device to its fullest capacity without visiting forums like this,lol.

Last edited:

J HighNote

Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
When you buy a product it should work correctly straight out of the box. I shouldn't have to exchange my phone 2-3 times wishing it to do what it's suppose to do. It's still very early in the Note 3's launch and I could very well exchange one problem for another at this point. Should of waited the the 2 month period like I intended. Just couldn't stand my 4S any longer.

EDIT: Ugggh! James method worked. This phone is definitely smarter than me at this moment and time. I don't know people work this device to its fullest capacity without visiting forums like this,lol.
AMEN! All the manuals and videos can't compare with what I've learned from the users here!

Mellissa Harper

Feb 4, 2014
Visit site
I'm trying to reset my note 3 camera (only 5 options showing) but I don't even seem to have the gear icon any longer to access the camera settings. Can anyone help?

djbawang

Mar 17, 2014
Visit site
I'm trying to reset my note 3 camera (only 5 options showing) but I don't even seem to have the gear icon any longer to access the camera settings. Can anyone help?

Hi, encountered the same issue. All you have to do is go to Settings > Device > Easy Mode. Make sure the the easy mode is disabled.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair