Samsung cases/covers

anon(5630457)

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
Your local AT&T store will have some cases. They're okay. They'll get the job done until you can get a better one (hopefully soon!).

docprego

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
No they havent. �� Im going nuts trying to find one myself. Good luck!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using AC Forums mobile app
Me too! How did they ever launch this flagship with NOTHING in the way of accessories available? I remember during the Note II launch last year that I could find flip covers everywhere, This is ridiculous.

RBChamp

Nov 23, 2010
Visit site
my local BB has Samsung covers for the note 3. just the 2 generic flip covers (s view and plain) but huge color selection at least.

snc0921

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site
I ordered a Samsung S-view case early last month. AT&T had them on their site for a very short time and even claimed they had stock. I got the eventual back order email and today I just got the shipping info (which was a nice surprise).

21stNow

Feb 15, 2013
Visit site
Me too! How did they ever launch this flagship with NOTHING in the way of accessories available? I remember during the Note II launch last year that I could find flip covers everywhere, This is ridiculous.

I had to hunt for the Samsung flip cover for the Note II last year. I had to go to the dreaded Sprint store to find it. I think that I had had my phone for around a week at that time.

- - - Updated - - -

my local BB has Samsung covers for the note 3. just the 2 generic flip covers (s view and plain) but huge color selection at least.

My local Best Buy didn't have them this weekend. I'll try back soon to see what I find.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463