Girl, first world problems. lol.

diasmall

Oct 7, 2013
Visit site
Me and my husband have both per-ordered the Note 3. :D The only issue I'm having is that I can't figure out how to carry it! Female pants are form fitting and have tiny pockets. I don't carry a purse 90% of the time. At work (business casual) I would like to have it with me, but I can't have it visible!

I ordered the spigen slim armor case... A belt clip kind will not work at all. I would have liked a wrist strap, but there isn't much to choose from yet.

Any good ideas? I was actually considering those waist wallets (small fanny packs) used for travel abroad.

diasmall

Oct 7, 2013
Visit site
there are actually some days where i have tucked my current phone in my SOCK. I just dont want to resort to that with the note.

MaTtKs1

Oct 3, 2013
Visit site
Me and my husband have both per-ordered the Note 3. :D The only issue I'm having is that I can't figure out how to carry it! Female pants are form fitting and have tiny pockets. I don't carry a purse 90% of the time. At work (business casual) I would like to have it with me, but I can't have it visible!

I ordered the spigen slim armor case... A belt clip kind will not work at all. I would have liked a wrist strap, but there isn't much to choose from yet.

Any good ideas? I was actually considering those waist wallets (small fanny packs) used for travel abroad.

Sounds like a good fit for the Incipio Wallet Case. Looks nice and has slots for license, credit cards, and cash.

Posted via Android Central App

diasmall

Oct 7, 2013
Visit site
If I could get away with it tucked in my bra I would! But I'm afraid I'd look rather square on one side.

ETA: I may just have to leave it in the locker while I"m at work. Maybe I need the watch. Christmas isn't too far away.

Misparkle8shine

Jun 26, 2013
Visit site
Buy a purse & get in the habit of wearing one everyday and not leaving the house without it. A girl without her purse is like a dog without hind legs.

diasmall

Oct 7, 2013
Visit site
Buy a purse & get in the habit of wearing one everyday and not leaving the house without it. A girl without her purse is like a dog without hind legs.

I dont even know what to carry in a purse. I'm serious. My current purse is huge and only has my little wallet in it. I'm a pathetic girl.

Misparkle8shine

Jun 26, 2013
Visit site
I dont even know what to carry in a purse. I'm serious. My current purse is huge and only has my little wallet in it. I'm a pathetic girl.

Get a small one that you love or can at least bare with that's big enough to fit the Note 3,your wallet,car keys & out the door you go. A purse is your only stylish option.

diasmall

Oct 7, 2013
Visit site
Okay, okay- I can deal with my purse when out grocery shopping. I'm really a keys clipped to my belt loop, phone & in the back pocket kind of mom.

I'm really looking for novel ideas for at work... where I can't have the phone visible. Tucked in the sock ain't gonna work anymore.

Shanicenicolle

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
Okay, okay- I can deal with my purse when out grocery shopping. I'm really a keys clipped to my belt loop, phone & in the back pocket kind of mom.

I'm really looking for novel ideas for at work... where I can't have the phone visible. Tucked in the sock ain't gonna work anymore.

Get a pebble similar to the galaxy gear, much cheaper

Sent from my *PURPLE* Galaxy S4

rclifton

Feb 4, 2012
Visit site
If I could get away with it tucked in my bra I would! But I'm afraid I'd look rather square on one side.

ETA: I may just have to leave it in the locker while I"m at work. Maybe I need the watch. Christmas isn't too far away.

I love the Galaxy Gear but I don't think it will help you unless you plan to stay pretty close to your locker at work the entire time lol. The range is about 30-50 ft for me indoors depending on walls etc. As a side note the drawer in my desk is metal and the range is cut to about 20 feet MAX when the note is placed in the drawer.

J HighNote

Feb 24, 2012
Visit site

LOL, I can sympathize! I have a large purse but often leave it locked in the trunk when I'm out or under my desk at work. I found a small crossover purse that will nicely hold N3 and a few essentials and actually slips inside my large purse like an organizer. I expect it to work well. I also found the perfect lightweight fanny pack at Target in the luggage department, so small it hangs on a hook. The phone fits inside nicely, it's not a heavy thing, perfect for me to wear outdoors and it's an elastic waist band, I forgot I had it on when I was outside yesterday. Here's a link to a set, the waist one is the only thing I saw at the store but maybe that neck carrier would suit you too? Anyway, here's what I have for when I only need to carry a few things: Lewis N. Clark RFID Waist And Neck Stash Travel ... : Target

runamuck0870

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
Try a shoulder purse/smartphone holster rig?

You might get some funny looks though, and I would NOT recommend wearing this in a school zone.

mobile-device-shoulder-holster.jpg

diasmall

Oct 7, 2013
Visit site
The shoulder rig is interesting. Not doing much for me though. And I had looked at that l&c fanny pack travel thingy :) almost ordered it. I've also considered jogging arm bands on my ankle.

Sent from my LG-VS700 using AC Forums mobile app

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz