Girl, first world problems. lol.

dragonsamus

Jun 20, 2010
Visit site
I had the Galaxy Note 2. The Note 3 fits even better.

SwiftKey Flowed from my tiny Galaxy Note III

I watched a video on YouTube about the flip belt and it didn't look big enough. Thanks for the help!

Sent from my SM-N900T using AC Forums mobile app

munnarg

Trusted Member
Jun 20, 2010
Visit site
You're welcome. It holds my phone, my keys and whatever else the girlfriend might have forgotten to leave at home/ in the car.

Grifter9931

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
Me and my husband have both per-ordered the Note 3. :D The only issue I'm having is that I can't figure out how to carry it! Female pants are form fitting and have tiny pockets. I don't carry a purse 90% of the time. At work (business casual) I would like to have it with me, but I can't have it visible!

I ordered the spigen slim armor case... A belt clip kind will not work at all. I would have liked a wrist strap, but there isn't much to choose from yet.

Any good ideas? I was actually considering those waist wallets (small fanny packs) used for travel abroad.

For business casual, you can just use a simple clutch for your phone..

diasmall

Oct 7, 2013
Visit site
Thanks everyone. I think I'm going with the flipbelt first. I can wear it while playing & riding bike with my boys for sure, and quite possible conceal my phone with it at work too.
I really could do a watch/bracelet, but I'm not sure about the limitations of Bluetooth. More research! :)

munnarg

Trusted Member
Jun 20, 2010
Visit site
Any way you could post a quick pic so we can see how it looks with the Note 3? Coolest invention ever. I want one if it'll fit.

I don't have it with me here at work, but I can assure you that it fits. Much better than the Note 2 did and that wasn't an issue. It was a snug fit, but safe and secure. Since the Note 3 is thinner and slimmer it's an even better fit.

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
You want to hide the Note 3. You need to let people see this wonderful piece of tech and that you were saavy enough to choose the best. Let your boss see you with it, all the time...you may get a promotion or a raise!

diasmall

Oct 7, 2013
Visit site
You want to hide the Note 3. You need to let people see this wonderful piece of tech and that you were saavy enough to choose the best. Let your boss see you with it, all the time...you may get a promotion or a raise!

nope. I'm fish food with an education. I'd get fired.

atrain311qes109

Sep 22, 2013
Visit site

I give you a like and a repost simply for suggesting saddleback. I purchased their satchel as a gift for myself for teaching ten years and then getting a side gig as a professor (wanted to look smart...I have to fake it to make it) and anything you get from saddleback is simply awesome. Incredible quality.

Posted via Android Central App

engine12c

May 12, 2012
Visit site
My wife can't have hers showing either. She wears tight jeans and she still gets it to fit in her pocket. She puts it in and then turns it sideways and she said it's fine that way...

paintdrinkingpete

Dec 12, 2009
Visit site
Even as a guy I understand this. I have a Galaxy S4, and it's fine in the summer when I'm wearing cargo shorts, or even when I'm at work wearing dress pants, but when I'm wearing jeans it's like I'm constantly trying to figure out what to do with my phone. Yeah, it fits in my pocket OK while I'm standing, but I have to remove it to sit down (because I fear I'll break it), but then also I'm forced to cram my keys and everything I'm carrying into my other pocket, which is also uncomfortable.

paintdrinkingpete

Dec 12, 2009
Visit site
I use the FlipBelt when I go jogging. Not sure if it'll fit your needs though.

I'm blown away. That flip belt is cool. Thank you so much!

I watched a video on YouTube about the flip belt and it didn't look big enough. Thanks for the help!

Sent from my SM-N900T using AC Forums mobile app

You're welcome. It holds my phone, my keys and whatever else the girlfriend might have forgotten to leave at home/ in the car.

This actually looks pretty cool...I'm just worried I may be a bit too large to fit into one of these...maybe ordering one will be a motivation to hit the gym.