Syncing Action Memo and S Note with Google Drive or Google Documents

AgentScribe

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
If another thread already exists on this topic, somebody please help me by linking to it.

I'm looking for a way to sync Action Memos and/or S-Notes from my Note 3 to Google Drive. I want them to be active syncs that allow me to edit the document from either platform, and not just a JPEG of one that can be viewed by the other.

Any thoughts?

J HighNote

Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
If another thread already exists on this topic, somebody please help me by linking to it.

I'm looking for a way to sync Action Memos and/or S-Notes from my Note 3 to Google Drive. I want them to be active syncs that allow me to edit the document from either platform, and not just a JPEG of one that can be viewed by the other.

Any thoughts?

Syncing Notes that can be read on phone and Note 10.1 has been my mission since I got the tablet and sorry to say I've failed. Then somewhere along the way some update must have fixed it because after I'd ordered the Note 3, I found out the first Note and the 10.1 could now read each others notes and keep the S-note format. There was another thread that mentioned the new S-notes on the N3 have a different format. I spent hours w/ two Samsung customer service folks who say there is no solution and they don't know if an update is planned to fix it. If you find a work around method, please let me know, PUHLEEZE!