Is there a drawing app on the note 3?

thymeless

Oct 7, 2012
Visit site
There's a link to install Sketchbook in the Galaxy Plus folder. It seems like a pretty solid extra to bundle with the system. I've only played with it with my kids, nothing serious tried yet.

LunatiqueRob

Sep 30, 2013
Visit site
Samsung actually sprung for the full Pro version of of Sketchbook, which is a very high quality art software. You can easily use it to create very professional artworks on it if you are a proficient artist. Plenty of professional artists use Sketchbook Pro, so it's got a good reputation among commercial artists.

Also, the Note series is running Wacom's technology for the whole stylus/pressure sensitivity system, with 1024 levels of sensitivity, which is the same as the earlier versions of the professional Wacom Intuos tablets. In real life situations, artists can't feel the difference between the 1024 levels of the earlier Intuos and the 2048 levels of the newer versions, so basically, the Note 3 can be used like a mini Cintiq, which is actually pretty amazing when you think about it. There's no reason why a proficient artist can't draw/paint just as well on the Note 3 as they could on any of the Wacom tablets.

zef05

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
Sketchbook looks like a professionals drawing app to me. Coz I can't use it well. Haha. It's fun though.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk 2