Tracking number available

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
I just received a notification asking me to confirm my email address from verizon wireless. Then I checked the status of my order and there us a lovely tracking number. Yay

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
How cool is that!? I can't get enough of the Note 3/Galaxy Gear. I just want to play with them all the time. I think you're gonna love the phone. Samsung did a nice nice job with it, IMO.

TheMaskedMamba

Feb 8, 2013
Visit site
How cool is that!? I can't get enough of the Note 3/Galaxy Gear. I just want to play with them all the time. I think you're gonna love the phone. Samsung did a nice nice job with it, IMO.

I am in the fence about the Galaxy Gear. Everyone that has one is raving about it.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 4

atrain311qes109

Sep 22, 2013
Visit site
I am in the fence about the Galaxy Gear. Everyone that has one is raving about it.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 4

I'm trying my hardest to make the gear a Christmas present. With the phone and the new Xbox One, I feel like I'm testing my luck with my wife. :)

Posted via Android Central App

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
I was showing my wife my Gear and she said, "That's what I need." I said, "Sorry, it doesn't work with the iPhone." I love rubbing her nose in her iMadness. I told her Apple may release something similar this time next year. Lol.

Note 8.0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci