All pimped out, but missing something....

runamuck0870

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
I think this is the first time I've ever had all my accessories lined up before obtaining the guest of honor.

Spigen Neo Hybrid (Satin Silver): DONT HAVE YET (lying bastiches said they'd ship this by 10/7, but no sign/no reply)
Spigen Ultra-Fit: Bought it to tide me over until the Neo Hybrid arrives
iBlason "Prime Series" 2-layer case + belt clip: Its big, its ugly, its gummy...but actually seems to offer some decent protection. I bought this for the job site, belt clip would be handy.
Galaxy Gear in Jet Black: Walked into Best Buy today on my lunch hour to play with Note 3 in Samsung Store...and they had all colors available. The Mocha/silver combo was nice too, but black matches everything. This thing isn't half as bulky as I thought it would be.

*Note* If you look at the GG on display at Best Buy, there is a big security thing affixed to the underside of the watch face. This is not present in the actual watch, but gives the thing the appearance that it's like an inch tall when, in fact, its more like 1/4" tall. Ask to see one out of the box...much thinner than I thought originally.

Anxious for the phone now.

Note3_Stuff.jpg

MaTtKs1

Oct 3, 2013
Visit site
I think this is the first time I've ever had all my accessories lined up before obtaining the guest of honor.

Spigen Neo Hybrid (Satin Silver): DONT HAVE YET (lying bastiches said they'd ship this by 10/7, but no sign/no reply)
iBlason "Prime Series" 2-layer case + belt clip: Its big, its ugly, its gummy...but actually seems to offer some decent protection. I bought this for the job site, belt clip would be handy.
Galaxy Gear in Jet Black: Walked into Best Buy today on my lunch hour to play with Note 3 in Samsung Store...and they had all colors available. The Mocha/silver combo was nice too, but black matches everything. This thing isn't half as bulky as I thought it would be.

*Note* If you look at the GG on display at Best Buy, there is a big security thing affixed to the underside of the watch face. This is not present in the actual watch, but gives the thing the appearance that it's like an inch tall when, in fact, its more like 1/4" tall. Ask to see one out of the box...much thinner than I thought originally.

View attachment 85172

My Spigen Neo Hybrid supposedly shipped out this morning via USPS. No tracking details yet though.

jayp1306

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
Regarding the neo, I emailed the company last night as I expected the same. It was shipped expedited this am, and tracking will probably be available after it arrives. Secondly, they apologized as there was an unforseen delay in preparing the case, whatever that means.

Sent from my SM-N900T using AC Forums mobile app

GtoJon

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
Let us know how the I-Blazon works ... almost pulled the trigger. Some of them like that are very hard to get in & out of the holster & activate the phone by pushing the power or volume on the way in or out :)

Cheers, Jon

View attachment 85172

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
I have my spigen Glas.tR Slim a Diztronic case, Spigen crystal clear screen protectors (got these in case my tempered glas.tR didn't arrve) waiting on my Spigen Neo-Hybrid to arrive tomrrow along with my other spare Bodyguardz screen protector. Picking up a GG on Friday along with a GN 10.1 2014 Edition so I have the full family of products to play with over the weekend.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech