My Verizon note 3 just arrived

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
What I'm curious to hear from you Verizon brothers and sisters is if any features are disabled/molested as some folks have alluded to.

Note 8.0

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Just got mine from the T-Mobile store :). Loving it so far!

Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.

GtoJon

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
OK .... where's the unboxing video & full review? Still don't know how you got yours a day early. I ordered mine on day 1 also :( At least mine hit Minneapolis & I hope it's on the early truck :D

Got any pictures? White or Black?

Cheers, Jon

caj27

Aug 21, 2013
Visit site
I'm in DC too and I got mine today. But now I'm on the phone with Verizon customer care--these are some moronic CSRs. They're trying to figure out how to port my number from Sprint. I've been on the phone with them for over an hour on the phone.

They just told me "Well it's complicated because they didn't expect you to try activating the phone so soon." WTF? They shipped it to me! Why would they prevent customers from activating one day early if the shipping was extra efficient? It boggles the mind. Also I'm pretty sure half the CSRs are dyslexic. After 1.75 hours the CSR said she had to give up until tomorrow because the internet-orders people screwed up my order and they already went home.

Last edited:

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
I'm in DC too and I got mine today. But now I'm on the phone with Verizon customer care--these are some moronic CSRs. They're trying to figure out how to port my number from Sprint. I've been on the phone with them for over an hour on the phone.

They just told me "Well it's complicated because they didn't expect you to try activating the phone so soon." WTF? They shipped it to me! Why would they prevent customers from activating one day early if the shipping was extra efficient? It boggles the mind. Also I'm pretty sure half the CSRs are dyslexic.

That's funny but its not.

Note 8.0