Who is going to a Verizon Store tomorrow? Will you take what you can get color-wise? or hold fast?

kilofoxtrot

Feb 15, 2010
Visit site
I'll be at mine. 9:45. I really really want a black. White will be a game day decision if they dont have a black one.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
I just got my white.. It's awesome! You will enjoy it for sure.

Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
I'm not sure what time I should be there. I think I will be at the mall around 9am and waiting the parking lot. Once cars start to park I will go in. Plan on getting a black Note 3, then driving across the street to Best Buy to grab the galaxy gear with my employee discount.

Tysonsaurus

Jul 15, 2013
Visit site
Going for black also. Hopefully they sell it to me full price and not keep the phones for just upgrades and new customers. I've heard of them doing it to some people on the forums for other phones.

Posted via Android Central App

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
can they really keep people from buying them outright? I mean I'm still paying them monthly for the service. You would think they would rather make the $747.24, than the $330.00.

kilofoxtrot

Feb 15, 2010
Visit site
Going for black also. Hopefully they sell it to me full price and not keep the phones for just upgrades and new customers. I've heard of them doing it to some people on the forums for other phones.

Posted via Android Central App

I will throw the mother of all hissy-fits if they do that to me. In fact, I will practice my hissy-fit tonight just in case it happens.

Preach2k

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
can they really keep people from buying them outright? I mean I'm still paying them monthly for the service. You would think they would rather make the $747.24, than the $330.00.
Tomorrow at the store they will because Verizon is about making money. They can not make money if you buy it out right. Those of us that wanted to buy it out right should of pre-ordered. I pre-ordered through my friend at the store. From what I am hearing is that tomorrow it will be hard to buy a phone out right on day one unless you did it already at Verizon. Those phones that are at the store are for contracts and those on the Edge programs 1st then those who want to buy it out right. Atleast that is what they are doing in my local store. Each store is different.

RBChamp

Nov 23, 2010
Visit site
I am going to my local Verizon first thing tomorrow morning. I plan on picking up the white version - a first for me - always gotten black before. I already snagged the gear at BB earlier this week - redeemed my reward dollars! After comparing both I liked the front of the white better than the black. I always put a case on my phone as I'm destructive lol so the back doesn't matter so much to me.

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
I ordered mine online, got over night shipping thrown in, so I will have it Friday. I went with black

Correction.....just got shipping email, will be here tomorrow.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4

Last edited:

AuburnGrad

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
Is anyone doing the edge program? I bought mine with the upgrade, and gave up unlimited data. Part of that was so my wife and I could get off our parents plans. Even with streaming music and GPS some of the time, I was not running enough data to make an out right purchase of the phone. And Edge to me seemed like a rip off. If you could have gotten different pricing on the phone and data plan, maybe. Otherwise I see it as paying for the phone twice, since its the same rate as those getting it subsidized and it being paid back over the time with the pricing structure.

Granted I don't have to have a new phone every year.

kilofoxtrot

Feb 15, 2010
Visit site
Tomorrow at the store they will because Verizon is about making money. They can not make money if you buy it out right. Those of us that wanted to buy it out right should of pre-ordered. I pre-ordered through my friend at the store. From what I am hearing is that tomorrow it will be hard to buy a phone out right on day one unless you did it already at Verizon. Those phones that are at the store are for contracts and those on the Edge programs 1st then those who want to buy it out right. Atleast that is what they are doing in my local store. Each store is different.

Each store is different is the key. However, in my experience, I have bought full retail phones from 3 different corporate stores in my area on launch day and have NEVER been denied. If Verizon was about "making money", then they wouldn't let you pay full retail on the web either. They are the same store.

Authorized Retailers.... now thats a different story.

Notrega

Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
I will be at mine at 9AM when it opens and should be able to get the first black one...
Doing the upgrade swap and equipment exchange to keep my discounted unlimited lines...

21stNow

Feb 15, 2013
Visit site

It depends on the store. I have had this happen to me with AT&T for a previous device. I went to another AT&T store that was more than willing to sell the device at full-price.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site

Technically they can deny anyone for any reason... Although they shouldn't.

Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance