Verizon Galaxy Note 3 Unboxing (pics)

chevyman29

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
Mine didn't have the region lock, but then again mine shipped via business which sometimes has a different box.
have you had it long enough to tell if the signal is as good as the note 2??
also i would love to know if the s planner widget works as well . thanks!

kj11

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
Mine didn't have the region lock, but then again mine shipped via business which sometimes has a different box.

Is this the one you got on 10/8 as your shipping confirmation said, or the one you got at best buy on 10/4 when you 100% guaranteed they'd be there? Either way, what took so long to post the pictures?

Posted via Android Central App

ParanoiaMax

Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
Can you take a picture of the SIM slot and inserted Battery? Everyone keeps talking about the "embedded" Verizon NFC SIM slot, but I doubt the battery or SIM slot (or NFC capabilities) is going to be any different on the Verizon version. I know they changed the back of the LG G2 for Verizon, but I think the back will be the same here.

...Or am I wrong?

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
Congratulations n im sure youre excited but God do i hate verizon.. what a bunch of branding whores? Im guessing the delay is always because they need time to get their name all over the devices... smh... my sprint NIII just says samsung underbthe camera nice n clean.. n the note logo below near the bottom...

Well if a verizon user needs to replace the back could replace it with a sprint cover. If I get a a charger back I might go that route.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

slide83

Sep 4, 2011
Visit site
This is going to be my first galaxy phone, what's the advantage of the stock browser vs chrome ( which I use on everything)... Sorry for the noob question, just curios

Stock browser supports flash and has smoother scrolling than chrome.

Sooks

Nov 3, 2009
Visit site
Is this the one you got on 10/8 as your shipping confirmation said, or the one you got at best buy on 10/4 when you 100% guaranteed they'd be there? Either way, what took so long to post the pictures?

It's the one where I have it before everyone... But good question.

Nursedad

Jul 1, 2012
Visit site
Good to see that the gaudy Verizon logo isn't on the home button. That was the worst part about the note 2.

Thanks for the pictures!

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParkerAdams