How do you do use rejection messages.

conanheath

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I just got my note 3 today, but on s4 you had option to slide right to answer, slide left to ignore and slide up from bottom and it brought up reject messages. Just tried it on n3 and it's the same.

ATT Note 3

semp1

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
It's not working at all on my note. Maybe I'm missing something but it definitely isn't bringing up rejection message options at the bottom when receiving a call.

Posted via My Galaxy Note 3

semp1

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
There must be something I'm missing. I know what the option looks like on the S3 and there definitely is nothing on the bottom of my incoming call screen to choose a rejection message from. Does it some how need to be turned on?

dsl4life

Oct 7, 2013
Visit site
Hi there,

It works just fine on my Note. Didn't turn on anything. When I swipe up i get a list of rejection messages.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using AC Forums mobile app

semp1

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
I don't know. This is actually my second note 3. My first one was defective for unrelated reasons but it also did not have the option at the bottom. The rejection message setting is in the settings menu but it's not showing or allowing me to choose any of them when receiving a call. There's got to be something. I have an att version. I don't know if that makes a difference

semp1

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
Ok I figured it out. I don't use the stock text app since it's really not good, I use textra. But I guess that's a feature you lose.

bullgator

Oct 23, 2013
Visit site
Thanks to this thread, I found the same thing on my Note 3.
But I was still able to enable rejection messages AND still use Handcent as long as I left the stock messaging app enabled in app management. I simply turned off notifications for the stock messaging app.

BTW, this appears to be an issue with 4.3, not specifically the Note3.