If you came from Note 2 to Note 3

XChrisX

Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
If you can swing the price then sure. I know the full retail price for the Note 3 is a hard pill to swallow. Even for me coming from an S3 which I loved, it was hard to finally throw down the money for a full retail Note 3. The best advice I can offer, is check the resale prices for Note 2's and subtract that amount from the full retail price of the Note 3. If You can swing that price, then sure. One thing to consider however, is that Samsung will upgrade the software on the note 2 to match the Note 3. So it may, or may not be worth the extra money to you. Just some things to consider.

taxiron1

Jan 8, 2013
Visit site
I am making the same move at retail. Will sell the Note 2 on fleabay. I hope it will be well worth it. I will let you know by tomorrow.

noteiii007

Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
Night and day difference. The mere fact that the keyboard spacing is a little bigger allows me to type 100 percent better without hitting the wrong letter all the time as I did on the note 2. I just call it a loss when I had to pay full price.

Posted via Android Central App

jmbburg26

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
It's worth it to me. I LOVED my Note 2 to death and wasn't sure if I wanted to make the switch. Since I switched to T-Mo, I went for it and couldn't be happier.

Posted via MY NOTE 3

21stNow

Feb 15, 2013
Visit site
I went N2>S4>N3 and no regrets at all. The N3 feels like the perfect blend of the S4 and the N2. Love it!

I had the same device progression and agree 100% with JLadd.

It depends on why you want the Note 3. If your Note II is working fine, I think that you can be happy until the Note 4 comes out. If the Note II isn't working well or if you are more than curious about the Note 3, go for it. Only you know the details of your financial status and tech tolerance. Go for what makes you happy today and won't cause a strain tomorrow.

Deaj

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Paid retail for my Note 3. I consider this to have been a worthwhile upgrade from my Note 2 (and the Note 2 was the best phone I'd ever used prior to upgrading).

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
Yes, it is worth it. Sell your phone now, that should cover half the cost

THE BEAST,,NOTE 3. SIZE IS EVERYTHING!!!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
one01