Refuse shipment of Note 3-pick up in store?

kailani22

Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
So I'm seeing that some refused their shipment and picked it up in the store today. How is this done?

My phone came today and they wouldn't leave it and are now saying I can pick it up tonight (between 7:00pm and 7:30pm only) in a town a half an hour away. I'd rather refuse it if possible and pick up a phone on my way home but how do you do that considering I used my upgrade to get this phone?

Thanks, sorry if this is a dumb question, I'm a little new to all of this.

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
I think the only way you can do that is if you're there when they come to drop it off and you tell them that you don't want to accept the shipment. Then I guess when you go to the store they can see that you've not accepted shipment and you can pick it up then. ...just my guess.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Well, if you used the upgrade on the phone, then it wouldn't be reset until it is returned and Verizon processed the return.

Since you haven't accepted it yet, call FedEx with the tracking number and tell them that you refuse shipment. You can also leave a note at your door. Since they didn't leave it at your door, it probably requires signature, so if you don't sign for it, after 3 tries it would be returned to sender

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note II via Tapatalk 4

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
w8wca