Galaxy Note 3 - Samsung Flip S Cover

Brandon32

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
I have the Samsung Flip S Cover for my N3..

- When you have an incoming text or e-mail, the screen doesn't light up and you have no idea that you have a new notification especially when you are on silent mode. Also because the LED is covered by the flip cover, you get no LED notification. Is there anyway to make the screen light up?

- The N3 with Flip S Cover still fits my S4 dock. When my N3 is docked, the home screen (weather, time, notification bar) is displayed together with the S view background color that I have set. Would it not "burn" the screen with the full display?

zef05

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
Hey! I got a white SGN3, and a White S View flip. So, I dunno but I can see the LED notifications.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 - SM-N9005 using Tapatalk 4

vr002sh

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
I have the case and it works great for me, but I only have the time and not the weather, any idea how to turn that on?

B4DSecTor

Mar 27, 2014
Visit site
Hi
Recently I bought a N900 and an smart cover with it but sometimes when I close it (smart cover) , it doesn't work and I have to open it and close again .
And sometimes it doesn't work at all and I have to put it out and put it on again till it work.
This my phone problem or cover ?
It is driving me crazy ....

Xin-Young

Feb 23, 2014
Visit site
I have it. It looks pretty nifty and I like how you can see the weather and accept phone calls while it's covered. The action memo is accessible through the window which can be useful too.

Quick glance and LED notifications must be sacrificed unfortunately.

I'm planning to remove this case. Mostly because when I open the cover and fold it back, the proximity between itself and the screen is too close. The screen will change to the locked, S View display as if I closed it. This happens all the time and is extremely annoying.

Oh, and don't you dare try to use the cover as a stand. Unless you balance it perfectly, it will slide out under the weight of the phone on most surfaces.

Posted via Android Central App

NeilWhitear

May 24, 2013
Visit site
I agree with you, the cover is awful, for such a premium product, Samsung have produced a really poor official accessory.

Personally I think the cover looks dated and the fact the cover does not stay closed on most occasions drives me nuts too.

vpblaze

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
Hi
Recently I bought a N900 and an smart cover with it but sometimes when I close it (smart cover) , it doesn't work and I have to open it and close again .
And sometimes it doesn't work at all and I have to put it out and put it on again till it work.
This my phone problem or cover ?
It is driving me crazy ....

I would say this is a cover problem. The chips on the inside of the cover which make contacts with the phone might be broken. Perhaps go in and try exchanging it for a new one and see if you are still having the same problems. If so, then its most like a phone problem then.

Scribbled on my Note 3 and then translated into readable words using Tapatalk

fourlthree

Jul 7, 2016
Visit site

I'm planning to remove this case. Mostly because when I open the cover and fold it back, the proximity between itself and the screen is too close. The screen will change to the locked, S View display as if I closed it. This happens all the time and is extremely annoying.

Is there anyway to prevent this without having to remove the case? Because I absolutely love the s-view function, but not being able to flip the front case over is driving my crazy :(

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar