IPhone to Note 3 slight rant

ttexxan

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
Loving the note 3 and not planning on returning to iPhone anytime soon. However missing some of the ease of itunes.

Many pilot tv shows are just coming out and failed to dvr them. When looking up on my i pad mini the show Witches of east end is free. When looking through the play store it's 1.99. I have notice this with several shows. Also noticed several shows listed on i pad without being available till several days later through store on note 3. Arrrr kinda frustrating

Ryandroid86

May 1, 2012
Visit site
Loving the note 3 and not planning on returning to iPhone anytime soon. However missing some of the ease of itunes.

Many pilot tv shows are just coming out and failed to dvr them. When looking up on my i pad mini the show Witches of east end is free. When looking through the play store it's 1.99. I have notice this with several shows. Also noticed several shows listed on i pad without being available till several days later through store on note 3. Arrrr kinda frustrating

iTunes doesnt equal google play
GP is better in some ways, and iTunes will be better in some ways. Hard to complain about something you wish it had.
Different rights, and permissions when distributing products.
I dont watch that show... so therefore doesnt effect me.

titaniumSS

Jun 22, 2012
Visit site
Not to be rude but why do you need an Ipad mini and a Note 3?

I have a Nexus 7 2013 and a Note 3. Same thing except even closer in size. My Nexus still beats out my Note for battery and gaming. This is why I still retain a smaller form factor tablet. I can understand why people would carry an iPad around still. There are some unique apps or availability of certain things through each device. I can't get the New England Journal of Medicine app on Android, but they have an iOS app.

ttexxan

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
Agreed still like the size of the mini for some things. I use kayak a lot for planning hotels and trips. Check out the map feature on note 3. Extremely choppy when loading maps and when zooming in. Note 3 has to refresh its image to do so in map feature. Using the i pad mini for kayak is night and day smoother without lag or constant reload of maps. However I do find myself using the i pad less and less for certain things now that I have a bigger phone.

Another point. I attempted to download Witches of east land on my i pad mini since free. Using wifi at work took over 1/2 and hour. I decided to pay the fee on Google play for the same show and had it instantly!! So plus one for the Google play store. Oh and watching show at work is another story :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk 4

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jm_rookie2