Verizon has blocked Foxfi on my Gnote3. I just tried to use it and it is blocked.
    10-10-2013 04:13 PM
    I remember it was like this on the Verizon HTC One as well.

Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.
    10-10-2013 04:39 PM
    What do you mean blocked? I just installed it and it worked fine. When I got to the portion where it prompted about Verizon, I just hit the home key and it works just fine... does that mean it isn't working correctly? I was able to connect to it and use it just fine as well.
    Preach2k likes this.
    10-10-2013 04:42 PM
    working just fine for me
    10-10-2013 05:07 PM
    Same here got it working and ran with nexus 7. Also saw the Verizon Hot spot at the same time. Let's hope that big brother is not watching

Sent from my SM-N900V using AC Forums mobile app
    10-10-2013 07:34 PM
    Same here got it working and ran with nexus 7. Also saw the Verizon Hot spot at the same time. Let's hope that big brother is not watching

Sent from my SM-N900V using AC Forums mobile app
    This is what I saw as well. I am not sure if big red is watching as well or not. Guess it doesn't really matter but I would like to know if they are.
    10-10-2013 08:53 PM
    This is what I saw as well. I am not sure if big red is watching as well or not. Guess it doesn't really matter but I would like to know if they are.
    Please let us know if they cause a fuss. I thought it was undetectable but I don't risk it very often. I'm on AT&T but if it's going to cause problems, I'd just as soon use my Note 3 and not worry about using FoxFi just to use my tablet.
    10-10-2013 10:09 PM
    They really don't have the right if your not unlimited! I can understand if it was unlimited .... maybe I got the nag too & I will assume it works .... rarely use it anyway.

Cheers, Jon
    10-10-2013 10:18 PM
    They really don't have the right if your not unlimited! I can understand if it was unlimited .... maybe I got the nag too & I will assume it works .... rarely use it anyway.

Cheers, Jon
    I am on the unlimited data plan. That is why I ponder if they are creeping up on my usage
    10-10-2013 10:31 PM
    I'm on Verizon and get a message to contact Verizon. If i cancel the message, Foxfi doesn't enable. If I ignore the message, it works just fine.
    10-11-2013 12:10 AM
    I am on the unlimited data plan. That is why I ponder if they are creeping up on my usage
    If you're on a limited data plan they allow you to tether with your current plan. So FoxFi will work.

If you're on an unlimited data plan then they want you to add teething for the extra $30 a month... Then FoxFi will work. Or you could just root and tether anyway to bypass this restriction.

Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.
    10-11-2013 07:51 AM
    What do you mean blocked? I just installed it and it worked fine. When I got to the portion where it prompted about Verizon, I just hit the home key and it works just fine... does that mean it isn't working correctly? I was able to connect to it and use it just fine as well.
    Just found out about this this morning. It is working for me now. I just hope that Verizon does not try to pull a fast one and try to charge us some how.
    10-11-2013 08:59 AM