Disappointed by S-Pen response

bitfidelity

May 26, 2013
Visit site
No, it's not bad, but it bothers me because I expected the writing to feel instantaneous. If you've ever used a Surface Pro, you'll know what I'm talking about.

treedabl

Jun 20, 2012
Visit site
Is there a setting to make it more responsive? My writing seems pretty instantaneous. But I've never used a Surface Pro so maybe I'm missing out.

Sent from my Note 3

alex346

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
Same here when I write with the s pen it seems about as instantaneous as can be

Posted via Android Central App

J HighNote

Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
No, it's not bad, but it bothers me because I expected the writing to feel instantaneous. If you've ever used a Surface Pro, you'll know what I'm talking about.
Mine is just about instantaneous, more so than with the first Note. Try the setting to increase sensitivity, under settings/ controls/ at the bottom, increase touch sensitivity. See if that helps. The only time I ever ran into severe lag was when I had some things downloading in the background. Could there be something going on in the background, syncing or something?

fastcarve

Oct 11, 2013
Visit site
Mine seems just as fast as my Surface Pro. The handwriting recognition doesn't seem as good.

Sooks

Nov 3, 2009
Visit site
There is some responsiveness issues compared to my note2 with the 3 I feel like I have to press much harder

daveappen

Jul 24, 2011
Visit site
You can adjust the spen sensitivity. You need to pop the button off to expose the potentiometer underneath and adjust the dial. There are a few YouTube videos showing how to do this.

NJRonbo

Aug 22, 2012
Visit site
Could someone post a link to that YouTube video here?

Compared to my Note 2, the S-PEN response here is much worse. You do need to press harder.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad