For those that did in store pickup with VZW

Galaxia

May 24, 2013
Visit site
For those that did in store pickup and ordered online, did they still open the box and activate or were you able to do it on your own?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk now Free

kj11

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
I was able to do it on my own. The CSR went to open the box, I politely stopped her by saying I didn't want to activate the phone right away.

Posted using my Galaxy Note 3 via Android Central App

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
I was able to do it on my own. The CSR went to open the box, I politely stopped her by saying I didn't want to activate the phone right away.

Posted using my Galaxy Note 3 via Android Central App

This. Most will allow you to take it. I bought mine from T-Mobile completely sealed. I told him I can swap the SIM and setup my own phone. He didn't seem to mind.. Less work for him and he still gets the sale haha :D.

Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.

iggyhusband

Sep 15, 2013
Visit site
It was activated for me there. Though once he turned it on and set it in motion, he let me do the rest. He even asked if I wanted to open the box instead of him when he first brought it out. :)

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
It was activated for me there. Though once he turned it on and set it in motion, he let me do the rest. He even asked if I wanted to open the box instead of him when he first brought it out. :)

Very nice of him. It's nice when you get a rep that understands people love opening up their new toy :p.

Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.

witelite

Oct 9, 2013
Visit site
I let my CSR open the box and start the process Just because he seemed more excited than I was...LOL. super nice guy

Posted via Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad