Unlocking Galaxy Note 3

UchennaC

Oct 11, 2013
Visit site
Please can someone help out. I bought samsung galaxy note 3 in Italy with the intention of using it in Nigeria. When I came back to Nigeria I inserted my sim card and after the initial operations, I discovered it was locked asking for sim network pin. How do I unlock it. please help out. Thanks.

alex346

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
I've never unlocked a phone personally but from what I've been told I believe you are going to need to aquire an unlocking code.. Then when you start up your phone with the new sim card it will ask you to enter that unlock code

Posted via Android Central App

andyr3ad

Oct 7, 2013
Visit site
The note 3 is region locked so ideally you should have put a Italian sim card in while in Italy to activate the phone the a Nigerian sim in as you haven't done that you will have to contact the original network provider to pay them for an unlock code which they may not agree to if the phone is still under contract. There maybe people on ebay or similar sites who could unlock it for a small fee. Good luck

Posted via Android Central App

tarcollabo

Nov 14, 2013
Visit site
Anywhere you go where they handle phones -phone repair shops- you can easily get your phone unlocked. There are also a ton of websites where you send your IMEI pin and pay a small fee for an unlock code generated by the site... but the former option may be more desirable: AT LEAST YOUR WATCHING THEM DO IT SO NOTHING CAN GO WRONG!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781