What is this icon in notification bar?

karsdroid

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
anyone know what this icon is? i've gone through the users manual but its not there......i hate having a cluttered screen or notification bar and would like to get rid of it if i can.

2013-10-10 22.10.39.jpg

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Re: what is this icon in notification bar?

NFC for sure.

Also love how you can draw on the screenshots :)... Yay Note 3!

Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.

Joe Carnesecchi

Oct 15, 2013
Visit site

hey i just got my note 3 today and im confused about something. i noticed my notification bar is transparent and when i open the app drawer, the background is also transparent. is this normal or did i click something to make so. i noticed in your picture, yours is also transparent...is that just how samsung made it?

athenatp

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site

hey i just got my note 3 today and im confused about something. i noticed my notification bar is transparent and when i open the app drawer, the background is also transparent. is this normal or did i click something to make so. i noticed in your picture, yours is also transparent...is that just how samsung made it?
I think different wall paper makes it change colors every time I switch wall paper my notification is either dark, light or transparent.

J HighNote

Feb 24, 2012
Visit site

I think different wall paper makes it change colors every time I switch wall paper my notification is either dark, light or transparent.

Is THAT what changed my weather app to transparent! Thanks! I changed my wall paper last night to one that's dark in the corner but didn't notice until this morning that it was transparent. I've been playing with so much, I had no clue what might have done it!

Quique1

Aug 28, 2014
Visit site

... and what is the "eye looking" icon right at the left of that NFC icon previously mentioned?