Not a fan of Chrome Browser........

Dukins

Nov 17, 2009
Visit site
One of my few dislikes for this phone is the browser. I have not found one browser that can sync my bookmarks from chrome correctly. Pretty annoying that samsung removed the syncing with stock browser. Anyone know of a good browser that can sync chrome bookmarks and has flash?

iPhone 5_to_GS4

Mar 29, 2013
Visit site
UC browser?

6j5b.jpg

xderiwx

Aug 17, 2012
Visit site
One of my few dislikes for this phone is the browser. I have not found one browser that can sync my bookmarks from chrome correctly. Pretty annoying that samsung removed the syncing with stock browser. Anyone know of a good browser that can sync chrome bookmarks and has flash?

Do you happen to know why that feature has been removed by Samsung in the stock browser? Just realized this now and it's pretty annoying. Besides this I like the other changes. But man will it suck to keep re-doing bookmarks if something goes wrong.

Posted via Android Central App

Botti

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
Yes but I don't like the browser in general. No flash and when on xda it's horrible to use.

In general.. On Note3 Flash seems to work quite good. This is Note3 forum, right? However, the flash is not as good as on the Windows desktop, because the development has been stopped (and probably never was).

Edit: or..er..I might be totally wrong here. It is possible that the reference site I used does use flash with desktop browser and html5 with mobile browser.

Last edited: