Android Central Keeps Saving me $$$$$$

streetslide

Aug 9, 2013
Visit site
First I got the smoking Staples deal on the Note 8 for 243$ out the door by reading the forum and now I just used the Verizon30 promo to order the Note 3 for $209 !!!!
Love this site.

In the last 2 weeks you guys saved me over $225. I just wish I had read about the Verizon30 code working on the Note 3 earlier. I picked one up at BB first without the code. I know they won't match but thinking seriously of returning it & reordering.

You guys ROCK!

21stNow

Feb 15, 2013
Visit site
Yes, I can credit Android Central with saving me the $90 on the Galaxy Gear, as well. This community is great! Saving a phone enthusiast some money helps take some of the bite out of the habit.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Yeah this site is great, I bought my Note 3 for $90 based on what someone reported.

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk 4

karsdroid

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
Yes, I can credit Android Central with saving me the $90 on the Galaxy Gear, as well. This community is great! Saving a phone enthusiast some money helps take some of the bite out of the habit.

i couldn't get it to work on the gear? did you order online?

21stNow

Feb 15, 2013
Visit site
i couldn't get it to work on the gear? did you order online?

Yes and no. I ordered it from T-Mobile's website using the coupon code last Saturday. I went to Best Buy to see if they would match the price and they did. I then canceled my order with T-Mobile.

karsdroid

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
Yes and no. I ordered it from T-Mobile's website using the coupon code last Saturday. I went to Best Buy to see if they would match the price and they did. I then canceled my order with T-Mobile.

nice...dang it....the tmo code is done....ordered a grey one today from verizon.....

karsdroid

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
Did the Verizon30 code not work for the Gear?

not for me and couldn't talk them into another $90 credit after getting them to give me one yesterday for the preorder note 3 as well as a credit for the upgrade fee....sooooooooo....i can't really complain.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Here is another way to support the site. When in need of accessories, shop from AC. The prices are typically cheaper, shipping is reasonable, and you know where the cash is going.

From a Sprint Moto X using AC forums app

CFD323

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
I just called VZW customer service and was told that the Verizon30 promo is some sort of fraud and because of that, obviously wouldn't honor the discount. Seemed a little fishy to me....

I'll call back tomorrow and try again.

Beagles329

Jul 18, 2011
Visit site
Same for me! The sales guy asked me if I used some kind of promo code and all I said was, "yup". The amount from my online in store pickup order went from $209 for the phone to $89.99!

streetslide

Aug 9, 2013
Visit site
I just called VZW customer service and was told that the Verizon30 promo is some sort of fraud and because of that, obviously wouldn't honor the discount. Seemed a little fishy to me....

I'll call back tomorrow and try again.

Don't call, just go on line and order, the last page near the bottom is where they ask for the promo code, slap it in, hit OK and see what the result is. Worked for me earlier in the day.