How much do you use S Memo, scrapbooker and S finder?

thegame161

Sep 11, 2013
Visit site
I personally love these features and scrapbook I think will be very useful for my love of sports and possible clothes I may see and want for the winter. How much do you use these? I love the S finder. Makes it so easy when I need to look at my work rota.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
A little bit. Mainly I draw on screenshots :).

Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.

dcooper830

Sep 23, 2013
Visit site
I like the features but my phone is having 2 problems:
1. In S-Note the eraser is totally screwy and gives me very little control... even with "erase by stroke" un-checked.

2. When scrapbooking a YouTube video... The video won't play in the scrapbook. .. it's just a screenshot. The demos I've seen show the video playing in the scrapbook.. so maybe something is wrong with my phone idk.

dragonsamus

Jun 20, 2010
Visit site
1. In S-Note the eraser is totally screwy and gives me very little control... even with "erase by stroke" un-checked.

2. When scrapbooking a YouTube video... The video won't play in the scrapbook. .. it's just a screenshot. The demos I've seen show the video playing in the scrapbook.. so maybe something is wrong with my phone idk.

2. Downgrade the YouTube app. There's a problem with the updated version.

Sent from my SM-N900T using AC Forums mobile app

J HighNote

Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
I love the new features. I use scrapbooking in the same way I used to use S-notes, it's just much easier. I've also noticed how when I go to do something, the files are right there to choose from, like going to paste an image and you get the last six or so from gallery and downloads etc. This is just a super little tablet!

climb

Sep 19, 2013
Visit site
Of all the features I am finding, at least initially, the scrapbook feature to be surprisingly useful

Connert

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
Ok, so I've noticed the lack of eraser control as well. I just figured it was part of the new s memo and I would have to live with it.

Now I'm looking everywhere for the settings you guys are talking about. Anyone like to share the path to the eraser settings? :)

Just when I think I really know my stuff, I learn something new. This is why I enjoy this forum so much.

Posted via Android Central App

dkhmwilliams

May 10, 2013
Visit site

If you use the YouTube website you can scrapbook the video and it will provide a link. I couldn't get this to Work on the app either. But it works fine on the website.

Sent from the baddest device on the planet, my Galaxy Note 3.

Babalola Komolafe

Nov 5, 2013
Visit site
Hi, Please I just got the Galaxy Note 3 but i cant seem to find some apps and widgets i want:
1. S Memo - I can only see the S Note here.... but I had S Memo on my previous S4
2. Briefing Widget - This used to show me various updates and reminders; from facebook birthdays to yahoo news
3. S Travel - especially the widget for the home screen.

Please point me in the right direction to get these apps.

Thanks

Netguysc

May 22, 2012
Visit site
I tend to use the memo feature every day that I am on call. Dispatch calls me, I put the dispatcher on speakerphone and then jot down the info she gives me. When I'm not on call I rarely use my pen.

wrich2005

Mar 5, 2011
Visit site
I tend to use the memo feature every day that I am on call. Dispatch calls me, I put the dispatcher on speakerphone and then jot down the info she gives me. When I'm not on call I rarely use my pen.

I use this for similar scenarios. Taking cc numbers over the phone, jotting numbers to go grab items from the shelf, etc

Posted via Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davisongeorge