Can't change the default template in notes...

rajnet

Sep 21, 2013
Visit site
Can't change the template. I opened check list by default and that's the only one opening by default. Can I somehow go back and reinstall it and set it up again. As I have tried everything. I can only change the page template once I am in the note book.

Posted via Android Central App

treedabl

Jun 20, 2012
Visit site
That frustrated me also. I ended up having to clear all the data for the app. This option deletes all your current notes but I was just playing around when I first set it up, thinking I could change to a different template each time. Not sure what they were thinking on this one.

Sent from my Note 3

laestrella

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Did you try this?

nu4etebe.jpg

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk 4

J HighNote

Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
When I had my first Note I made my own fake template. I set one up just the way I wanted it, an image, background color etc. then I saved it as multiple copies. Whenever I wanted an S-note with that "template" I'd open up a blank and then do a SAVE AS so I didn't overwrite it. Because occasionally you just forget that part, having extra blank copies means you don't have to go through that set up again. I have never understood why Samsung seems to let us configure so much that they don't let us have more power over the S-note feature.

laestrella

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Just realised I was using the widget not using the app...shoot...Thanks for the tip. Stupid me. It was so obvious but my brain was fried I guess. Thanks man!

Posted via Android Central App

No problem.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk 4

beeattitude

Feb 7, 2014
Visit site
Thanks for supplying that nice screenshot of the S Note settings. Where do I find that? I, too, thought it would be cool to try out a few different templates and now I'm stuck on one I don't want and can't change it. Can't find S Note settings anywhere on my Galaxy 10.1 2014

Thanks,

gozirra

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
  1. Hit the app drawer, find S-Note, open it (not the widget, the app).
  2. Hit the menu button on your phone. Choose Settings.
  3. Win.

Canter76

Jan 11, 2017
Visit site
I've used S Note for a while and I originally changed the "default template" as per the above advice. But after my recent update, the "change default template" option is no longer available under my settings.

What do I do now to change the default?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12