Love or Hate your Galaxy Note 3?

dakeb

Sep 11, 2013
Visit site
Day 1. It's a phone. It does what it says on the tin. Great camera, no WiFi issues, a couple of audio streaming bluetooth dropouts in the car. Not laggy like note 1. Battery seems good. Doesn't fit my old note 1 car dock. SkyGo app is incompatible but they will fix that soon. No real need for stylus. Did I say great camera?

So far so good.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk 2

nooaah

Jul 13, 2012
Visit site
If it had an HTC One type dual speaker, it'd be a 10/10. Also, the I keep accidentally hitting the side volume buttons for some reason.

How do you get rid of the side "S" menu? It's utterly useless and I keep accidentally hitting it. Also, is there a way to add gestures to Chrome through an extension or Nova to allow for swiping back and forth to act as back and forward buttons?

nooaah

Jul 13, 2012
Visit site
The One Max will be out before you know it.

Like Kim Kardashian's ***, sometimes there can be too much of a good thing. 6"? Nope!

htconemaxgnote3.jpg

BeyondMeasure

Oct 7, 2013
Visit site
If it had an HTC One type dual speaker, it'd be a 10/10. Also, the I keep accidentally hitting the side volume buttons for some reason.

How do you get rid of the side "S" menu? It's utterly useless and I keep accidentally hitting it. Also, is there a way to add gestures to Chrome through an extension or Nova to allow for swiping back and forth to act as back and forward buttons?

The s menu? The little multi tasking tab on the left side? Pull down your drop notification menu.... scroll to the right and click it off..

i love this phone my only gripes are exterior button locations.... the menu button shouldnt be elevated for a few reasons... one ease of breaking and ease of activation..... the power button should have been on the top or at the very least not as sensitive.... i also wish the front facing camera wasnt so far out in left field... everything else is excellent and even with that said im not concerned too much.... well see in 6mo - a year if i need to replace the phone though because of the menu button.... maybe once i get the tempered glass screen, the cutout will help support it's durability...

Dronak

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
I've only had my Note 3 for a week, but so far I really like it. It's a huge improvement over my 3-year old original Galaxy S phone.

anon8126715

Banned
Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
Not sure I'd say "LOVE", I definitely like it much more than my previous HTC Rezound. I'm still trying to figure out how to physically manage this thing, especially since I don't have a belt clip for it. I tried just storing it in my pockets, but I keep my keys and money clip in my pockets. Once I get a better handle on it, I'm sure it'll grow on me.

llfloyd79

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
Loving my Galaxy Note 3. Best phone out in my opinion. Can't keep my hands off it lol. Didn't feel this way about my Galaxy S4 or iPhone 5S when I had them.

Posted via my Samsung Galaxy Note? 3

mhettrich

Aug 5, 2011
Visit site
I love it so far, but the wifi issues I've been having are a bit disconcerting. I'm hoping for a software update to fix it, but I need to make the decision on if I'm keeping it within the next 10 days. I really want to keep it though.

Posted from my Note 3

honey_bee_33

Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Love love love my note 3, coming from note 2, before that galaxy nexus, before that nexus one, before that blackberry curve, before that sidekick. I'm so sold on the note line. Looking forward to see what's coming with the note 4.

i love my note 3 until 4 comes along now Free

Kriilin Namek

Feb 13, 2013
Visit site
I've only had my Note 3 for a week, but so far I really like it. It's a huge improvement over my 3-year old original Galaxy S phone.
I'm looking to make the same transition next month myself. Have they updated Swype so one can delete unwanted "kiddie speak /T9 words" like "ur" and "10q"? Found that highly annoying!

karsdroid

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
I own a note 3 and an iPhone 5s. Love both. Posting this from my note actually. I can definitely see how people wouldn't like the note. I have normal to large hands for a guy so I can still use this phone with one hand with some effort. This could be a deal breaker for many. My girlfriend hates this phone. She still uses an iPhone 4. She doesn't care about what this phone can do. She wants simple.

This phone is not for people who want simple. And there's also nothing wrong with people who don't need phones that can do everything or even want phones they can customize.

Btw third day with my note and I'm now obsessed with Swype.

wow....i think you summed up iphone in a way which is sort of sad, when you said, she doesn't care about what this phone can do. she wants simple. simple seems like it could be synonymous with boring way too easily. i'm not a fan of apple but the death of innovation is sad indeed for the industry as a whole.

witelite

Oct 9, 2013
Visit site
Coming from the bionic. I love this phone. The handwriting recognition is AMAZING! Im floored by how well it preforms... and how fun it is to use.
Never Ieave me!

Posted via Android Central App