Good news for all you battery peeps!

jamesish

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
avytu3ev.jpg

ZeroLemon coming out soon! Imagine a week on one charge. NFC doesn't seem to be completely usable yet so I wouldn't worry if NFC doesn't workwith the extended battery.

Sent from Samsung Galaxy Note 3 using Tapatalk now Free

msndrstood

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
I just ordered a generic 7500 battery, waiting for Zerolemon to get it together for the Note 3. I'll have to wait for pictures of the case they mention. I really just want a plain glossy black extended TPU. It's my comfort zone. :)

Sent via The Big, Bad, Beautiful Note 3 now Free

mspace81

Jun 21, 2013
Visit site
I'm gonna just stick with getting a spare battery. I used an extended battery in my note 2 for a while and then it messed up how my battery sat in the battery holder...it never sat flat anymore. Plus, I just didn't like having to wait 12hrs for my battery to charge each time.

Posted via Android Central App

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
I'm gonna just stick with getting a spare battery. I used an extended battery in my note 2 for a while and then it messed up how my battery sat in the battery holder...it never sat flat anymore. Plus, I just didn't like having to wait 12hrs for my battery to charge each time.

Posted via Android Central App

U shouldn't have to wait 12 hours at all. I use a 2A charger on my 7000mah and charge it overnight and it's good by time I wake up

JLadd4420

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Their website was updated....

ZeroLemon

Note 3 10,000mah with the shock case due out by 3rd week of November. At least we know now.

Not sure I can wait that long.....

Sent from my SM-N900V using AC Forums mobile app

I have the Hyperion Extended battery and it does fine, but once the Zerolemon is available I will get that. Awesome batteries.

dafoot2

Oct 25, 2010
Visit site
Using the hyperion as well. Well get the zerolemon when it's available. Had one for my s3 and liked the case and bulk it added, was easier to hold.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae