No wifi hotspot toggle button?

msndrstood

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
If you're using Nova, use it to create a Wi-Fi toggle.

Long press home screen...choose shortcuts...Nova activities...scroll down to settings...press....scroll down to Wi-Fi settings....press....shortcut is on your home screen.

Sent via The Big, Bad, Beautiful Note 3

Michael M7

Jan 14, 2015
Visit site
That is not correct, at all. There is no Mobile hotspot icon on the G3. You have to go to settings, then more, then turn it on. Why would something that is 10$ a month NOT HAVE AN ICON???? I shouldn't have to go download a 3rd part app to do this. Crazy

Kerminator

Mar 13, 2017
Visit site
Some of you are just NOT getting it!!!
I just switched phones and even though it's supposed to be the same, I do NOT have a toggle to turn on hotspot. It doesn't matter if I use one finger, two fingers or my fist to swipe down... it doesn't exist. I can't add it or take it away!
Obviously I'm not finding the answer here.
Sorry if I seem a bit ... Angry, but after hours and hours of searching for different things and issues, I find this one. Someone who has THE SAME ISSUE.
And I read a whole page of people NOT really answering anything. DANG!

achaey

Aug 31, 2018
Visit site
hey Kerminator... i have the note 9 unlocked and i used nova launcher to add an activity. search for settings then scroll down till you see mobile hotspot. not sure if you know will have it but if you searched hotspot or wifi hotspot it doesnt show the key word is mobile.

it is not a toggle but it pulls up the settings menu for me. depending on the android model it might not let you if you're not subscribed i think.

not sure if this will work. also this is my first comment on this site.