Samsung WatchON

Erich Jansen

Sep 25, 2013
Visit site
It's the TV Guide and remote ir blaster app it is in the samsung folder in the app drawer. Grab it and drag it to the disable option.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

RealRyhailey

Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
Ya keeps force closing on me, not even using it and somehow it's running. Engaging disable sequence in 5 4 3 2 1.

Tappin on the Note 3 via TapTalk

mavrrick

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
This was occurring on my phone for a bit after I swapped it out. Basically I somehow started to use it once and then close out quick. if you just open the app and configure it a little bit it should resolve itself. At least it did on mine.

cg101

Jun 28, 2011
Visit site
I was seeing this error for like a day. I updated the app via Google Play and actually configured it. Error went away. I think it's a cute app. Will change the channel based on what's playing. I could see my self using it when I can't find remotes.

Posted via Android Central App

ryanjma

Sep 25, 2013
Visit site
I was seeing this error for like a day. I updated the app via Google Play and actually configured it. Error went away. I think it's a cute app. Will change the channel based on what's playing. I could see my self using it when I can't find remotes.

Posted via Android Central App

What did you configure to fix this?

imtravis

Jan 1, 2010
Visit site
I set it up to control my TV sets and cable boxes. Hasn't seemed to crash on me since.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
I disabled it. Have to look for "Samsung WatchON". (see below)

:).

Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.

Attachments

• 1381759579656.jpg
    1381759579656.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 78

emiinn

Sep 29, 2013
Visit site
I actually like WatchON, Doesn't seem to slow down my phone at all..
This is the only Samsung app I kept after rooting my N3

Last edited:

jcochran1977

Sep 30, 2009
Visit site
I am constantly having the same issue! I have reset my device even.

I finally went into the Samsung folder on my Verizon Note III and disabled the Watch ON app.. I couldn't handle it anymore! Frustrating in case I wanted to use it but still :-(

cg101

Jun 28, 2011
Visit site
Yeah it is not a bad app...I think the only complaint was that right out of the box, the phone just kept giving you these strange errors. However, with a tiny amount of patience and a knack for troubleshooting, the error can get resolved within 5 minutes. (2 if someone just found this thread...) Then they could either disable it or use it.

Personally, I kinda like it, because if I'm bored, I can just see what's on just by looking at the app and if I like at least one of them, it will change the channel for me. I think that's pretty cool and it doesn't break the (battery) bank.

streetslide

Aug 9, 2013
Visit site
I had errors until I configured & all is fine with the world. I actually like it because my wife can't figure out why her shows keep getting changed and muted without me having a remote in my hand. Also looking forward to the bar room trick next time I am somewhere that has direct tv.

purpledog10

Sep 22, 2013
Visit site
I had errors until I configured & all is fine with the world. I actually like it because my wife can't figure out why her shows keep getting changed and muted without me having a remote in my hand. Also looking forward to the bar room trick next time I am somewhere that has direct tv.

Oooo, I'm going to have fun with my husband when I get my N3....

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
be1digital