Galaxy Note 3 - S-note

paga912

May 16, 2010
Visit site
Am I the only one who doesn't like how on the note 2 you could erase only what you touched with the s-pen. Now on the note 3 whenever you touch something with the s-pen, it erases the whole thing. It's frustrating.

Posted via Android Central App

J HighNote

Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
Am I the only one who doesn't like how on the note 2 you could erase only what you touched with the s-pen. Now on the note 3 whenever you touch something with the s-pen, it erases the whole thing. It's frustrating.

Posted via Android Central App

Go to your eraser and do a long hold until you get the settings. Turn off Erase by stroke and you might lower the number in the bar right above that. It still erases by multiple bits/pixels, some measurement. It's definitely not as finely honed as on the Note 1. If I figure out how to get it to erase with finer precision I'll let you know.

J HighNote

Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
Good tip J HighNote, it is pretty broad.

I'm still disappointed it isn't finer though. Whenever I went to use it, I just figured I needed to take the time to play with the settings but never got around to really trying to figure it until today. sigh It's really annoying that it always takes off too much, I usually erase just part of a letter or measurement and don't want it bleeding into other parts. However, a work around is to change from pen to brush that you can have preset to background color. So when you make a mistake, switch to the brush and just digitally white it out. Hopefully they'll fix this with an update sometime.

dcooper830

Sep 23, 2013
Visit site
Yes I hate this!!! I hope Samsung gets enough complaints on this that they issue a software update/fix... it's absolutely ridiculous imo!