Galaxy Note 3 - Smart Stay and Smart Scroll not working....

brunla

Mar 9, 2013
Visit site
Are the features like "Smart Stay" and "Smart Scroll" just gimmicks or are they actually supposed to work?
I am looking directly at the screen and it does not stay on. I tilt my head or device and it does not scroll in any app.
Maybe my device sensor is broken?

J HighNote

Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
Are the features like "Smart Stay" and "Smart Scroll" just gimmicks or are they actually supposed to work?
I am looking directly at the screen and it does not stay on. I tilt my head or device and it does not scroll in any app.
I don't think they're gimmicks but not sure how practical. Anyway, I had hand gestures stop working today. I thought it was a conflict so I tried a few things that didn't work. I finally turned off all the settings, for me it was the hand and voice ones, for you I'd recommend all the ones involving eye movement and detection. then I turned the phone off, then on again and turned the settings back on. It worked. Not sure if it was the right way to fix it, but my hand motions are back.

naimish randeri

Nov 27, 2013
Visit site
Smart Scroll ONLY works on Android's browser NOT Chrome or GMAIL application.

If you are looking your email in default Email application comes with phone, Smart Scroll works. Does not works with Gmail application.
Works on Chat On chatting application, does not works for WhatsApp.

- - - Updated - - -

Smart Scroll ONLY works on Android's browser NOT Chrome or GMAIL application.

If you are looking your email in default Email application comes with phone, Smart Scroll works. Does not works with Gmail application.
Works on Chat On chatting application, does not works for WhatsApp.

Nuralam Akando

Oct 13, 2015
Visit site

Posted via the Android Central App