Hey there guys, thanks for the help with my question about the S-VIEW cover case, now I have another question cause something started happening. Whenever I receive a call whether the number is saved in my contacts or not it acts as if the number isnt stored and it does something else weird, lets say the number calling me is 718-555-5555, the number that would actually show up is 718-555-5555;63 this has happened with 2 people that's numbers were saved into my contacts and with one number that wasn't. Is there a solution to this? are the settings messed up? BTW I did not change any of the call settings when I got the phone. Everything is Stock.
    10-15-2013 03:36 PM
    Hey there guys, thanks for the help with my question about the S-VIEW cover case, now I have another question cause something started happening. Whenever I receive a call whether the number is saved in my contacts or not it acts as if the number isnt stored and it does something else weird, lets say the number calling me is 718-555-5555, the number that would actually show up is 718-555-5555;63 this has happened with 2 people that's numbers were saved into my contacts and with one number that wasn't. Is there a solution to this? are the settings messed up? BTW I did not change any of the call settings when I got the phone. Everything is Stock.
    This is so bizarre. I did a quick search in google, noticed that *63 is for selective call forwarding. When I was testing my phone, a few people said call forwarding was mentioned in the caller id but it only showed up a few times and then stopped showing it. I thought maybe it was because it had just been activated but I'm not sure. I'm with AT&T, might ask your carrier about it.
    10-15-2013 06:43 PM
    I took it into the store and asked about it and tried to prove it to them, but when trying to re-create it it didn't happen. Luckily i still had the call log and showed them that, they said "whatever it was it must be fixed by now" I am with T-MOBILE. The one thing i noticed was different was that when this stuff happened I was on wifi calling, and it didnt't happen when not on wifi, but it's weird cause i've had other phones with wifi calling but this never happened before.
    10-15-2013 10:39 PM