Returned N3 for now

LosingMyMind

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
Returned my N3 after a huge blow out with tmobile. After they repeatedly refused to exchange the phone, insisting it was a SIM card issue, 2 sims later and still no connection (mind you, tmobile wasn't even able to connect to their own wifi) I returned it.

Fortunately, I was able to reactivate my sprint line without having to renew my contract. Bummed because I have to wait for my upgrade to get the N3 with them. Hopefully by that time all the bugs will be worked out :( planning on getting the note tablet, I really do love the note series.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Sad to see you go, but T-Mobile really does suck in the RI area.

Yeah T-Mobile is a very area dependent carrier. I switched to them since they have amazing coverage for my area and I don't travel much so I get to enjoy great speeds on unlimited data :).

Sorry LosingMyMind that you had to return it. I wish they would of helped you so you could of enjoyed your Note 3.

Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.

moolman

May 12, 2011
Visit site
I was with Sprint for 12 years, switch to tmobile when a friend came to my house and was able to download faster than 10 megs while I was at less than 1 meg. In los angeles, coverage and speed is better than sprint.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance