Is there an app that will change your lock screen wallpaper?

MannyZ28

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
The trip advisor thing that's built into the note 3 that provides you with different wallpapers is pretty cool, I just don't like the type of pics and the lack of variety. Has anyone found an app that let's you pick your own wallpapers and only changes the lock screen and not both the home screen and the lock screen or just the home screen?

Posted via Android Central App

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Did they remove this from the Note 3? I remember the Note II would let you go to Gallery, press the menu button > Set as > Lock Screen/Home/Both. No such thing here?

Sent from my Droid Maxx using Tapatalk Pro

MannyZ28

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
You can still do that, I think nib wasn't very clear in describing of what I am looking for. On the note 3 there is a new option that works together with trip advisor that you can pick that cycles pictures from trip advisor at predetermined intervals, however there is only a limited amount of pics and I am not the biggest fan of them. So it was looking for an app that can do the same thing but with your own pics and only for the lock screen. I use love wallpapers for the home screen, but I prefer using regular pics for the lock screen. It would just be cool to have an app that works like the trip advisor option but using your own stash of pics on your device, or maybe accessing a huge pool of pics from the Internet categorized by type.

MannyZ28

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
I actually bought that, wasn't aware it can do that. But again, it messes with the stuff I like about Touchwiz and don't want to lose. Thanks for the suggestion though.

MannyZ28

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
That's to find wallpapers, I want an app that automatically switches the lock screen one just as trip advisor does.