Why does it say "Conditional call forwarding active" every time I make a call?

J HighNote

Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
Maybe this will help. I googled it, a lot of places referred to cell phones having it because calls will go to voicemail while you're using the cell. Here's a link from AT&T that has more. Call Forwarding- AT&T Wireless Support? In another forum, it mentioned being able to turn it off in settings but since it wasn't our phone and it was a date from last year, wasn't sure how relevant it would be. I know I saw it a few times right after I initialized the phone but then it went away. I changed so many settings, I also set up the visual voice mail, so I don't know what made it disappear. Do you have visual voice mail set up? Calls going to voicemail are what came up in the search so maybe it was the visual voice mail.... just throwing things at the wall to see if anything sticks. :D

semp1

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
I have visual voice mail set up. I just want to know what the heck it means. It has nothing to do with who you're calling because I called a land line and they same message appeared on the screen when using speaker. This is the only time I notice it.

Gbsa

Aug 28, 2013
Visit site
I have conditionally call forwarding set up with my Google vm, for me that means after so many rings the call goes to my Google voice mail.

sent from my fabulous galaxy note 2

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781