03-07-2014 08:42 AM
32 12
tools
    I would never buy aftermarket batteries, car charger, or home chargers from ebay. Your phone is 300+.. why buy cheap stuff for your phone? It might even mess up your phone.

Sent From Samsung Note 3
    11-14-2013 11:41 AM
    Never has a problem with 6 phones buying after market stuff... You can pay 60 dollars for a charging dock,, I have a beautiful one that was 13 bucks,, used this brand for 3 different phones now and phone fits with the case on. Same with batteries. Always getting great batteries for great price that work perfectly. Just have to put the time in (5 mins) to make sure your buying a good product.. I buy from Amazon and when I see 30 4/5 star reviews on a product I know it must be good.

THE BEAST,,NOTE 3. SIZE IS EVERYTHING!!!
    msndrstood likes this.
    11-14-2013 04:23 PM
    My father has a droid bionic that didn't hold much of a charge on the stock battery. I decided to buy a 3 pack of "OEM" replacements for him at a cost of $15.00 from Ebay. Fast forward a few months and the replacement batteries will last him 1 hour tops during continuous use. After seeing how poorly they worked, I sprang for a $35.00 battery from Amazon last week. Thus far he's noticed in excess of 2 days on a single charge (granted I sprung for a higher capacity battery, but only 200 mAh more than stock).

Now given that the N3 is only a few months old, I can't imagine a battery from eBay being that horrible out of the box, but if you sprang decent money for your device, I don't see why you'd want to take a chance with a cheap battery in an attempt to save a few bucks. It reminds me of back when I owned my GTO and other owners would whine about using premium unleaded. If you can't manage a few extra dollars on quality then maybe you should spring for a cheaper phone like a windows device.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2
    JellyBeanGurl and rollinwit9 like this.
    11-22-2013 07:25 PM

Now given that the N3 is only a few months old, I can't imagine a battery from eBay being that horrible out of the box, but if you sprang decent money for your device, I don't see why you'd want to take a chance with a cheap battery in an attempt to save a few bucks. It reminds me of back when I owned my GTO and other owners would whine about using premium unleaded. If you can't manage a few extra dollars on quality then maybe you should spring for a cheaper phone like a windows device.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2
    This.
    I just purchased another Samsung battery. Well worth the money and don't have to worry about poor quality. And adds to resale value.

Like i previously commented above. This phone is 300+. If you can afford this phone, I'm sure you can afford to pay a little extra for the battery.

Posted via Samsung Note 3
    11-23-2013 12:58 AM
    I paid $700+ for my Note 3 from Tmobile.. No contract, phone is mine.. I got the Caseology 2xbatteriers and charger for $17. They work perfectly. No NFC, but I know that. Also, I am pushing cheap Tempered Glass ($7.50), cheap cases (Spigen Bounce)$10, and a cheap wallet type case ($4) Some users pay something like $60+ for cases.

Mind you, I am real particular about this phone. Don't want anybody to put their mits on it but me.. .. But, I really like saving money.

I got these batteries off Amazon not Ebay.. The feedback is very positive on these too.
    Baby_Doc likes this.
    11-23-2013 02:55 AM
    They have oem samsung batteries wondering if any one used any and if they are worth the try.

Sent from my SM-N900P using AC Forums mobile app
    I advise you to buy a Zerolemon external battery from Amazon, where the company has its official account and if something goes wrong, you can always ask for help. If you don`t like this brand, although it`s a mostly reliable one, there are others offering external batteries for your gadget
    02-26-2014 05:22 AM
    bought these on amazon. 2 batteries and a charger for like 25 dollars. Yes they have nfc radio. They have worked just as well as the stock, no different .

THE BEAST,,NOTE 3. SIZE IS EVERYTHING!!!
    03-07-2014 08:42 AM
32 12