Anyone purchase batteries from ebay

fkpalm

Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
They have oem samsung batteries wondering if any one used any and if they are worth the try.

Sent from my SM-N900P using AC Forums mobile app

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Don't buy batteries on eBay. Most likely their cheap counterfeit batteries that have less charge and a shorter life span. Plus safety concerns.

Sent from my Droid Maxx using Tapatalk Pro

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Don't buy batteries on eBay. Most likely their cheap counterfeit batteries that have less charge and a shorter life span. Plus safety concerns.

Sent from my Droid Maxx using Tapatalk Pro

This is my advice as well.

Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.

ttrain68

Aug 16, 2011
Visit site
Shipping Estimate Friday, October 18, 2013
Delivery Estimate Wednesday, October 23, 2013 - Friday, October 25, 2013 by 8:00pm
Caseology 2 X 3200 mAh Li-ion Replacement Battery for Samsung Galaxy Note 3 with Travel Wall Charger with USB Port (Non-NFC) [18-Month Warranty] Caseology 2 X 3200 mAh Li-ion Replacement Battery for Samsung Galaxy Note 3 with Travel Wall Charger with USB Port (Non-NFC) [18-Month Warranty]
Sold by MODN Mall

fkpalm

Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
Just purchased the samsung spare battery charging system for note 3 comes with spare battery.

Deaj

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Just purchased the samsung spare battery charging system for note 3 comes with spare battery.

I ordered this same combo from Korea. Just waiting for its arrival.

I have one of the Chinese Note 3 batteries (marked with the B00Be part number). As already posted most likely a counterfeit. It was the first battery available and I always like to have a spare on hand so it'll work until the spare OEM battery arrives.

ETA:
The Chinese Samsung battery turned out to be what I expected - usable but not up to the performance standard of the Korean OEM battery.

I received the external battery charger and two OEM batteries from Korea. These batteries are (as expected) a performance match to the battery that came with the phone. 3 batteries = one I the phone, one in my pants pocket, and one in my laptop case. I rotate the batteries so that none of them sit idle for more than a week Plenty of 2A wall and car chargers floating around as well. My phone never runs out of battery.

Last edited:

Weaser999

Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
I've never had problems with knock off batteries. They might not last as long as they could, but still worked good for me. Especially for the price. This was with my S2.

DKYang

May 26, 2011
Visit site

ttrain68

Aug 16, 2011
Visit site
Received the below on Thursday, haven't used them yet, has anyone else?

Amazon.com: Caseology 2 X 3200 mAh Li-ion Replacement Battery for Samsung Galaxy Note 3 with Travel Wall Charger with USB Port (Non-NFC) [18-Month Warranty]: Cell Phones & Accessories

GtoJon

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
Got the same 1 day & 21 hours ago ;) After a 5 hour charge it has been in my Note 3 for 42 hours & have 60% left. Good Quality & I'm happy :)

Cheers, Jon

Amazon.com: Caseology 2 X 3200 mAh Li-ion Replacement Battery for Samsung Galaxy Note 3 with Travel Wall Charger with USB Port (Non-NFC) [18-Month Warranty]: Cell Phones & Accessories

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site

Yes,, I have tried them. They work fine.

THE BEAST,,NOTE 3. SIZE IS EVERYTHING!!!

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
Ordered one for $7 when they first listed it. It says estimated shipping is today, but haven't received any shipping emails yet.

Have no idea how I got them for 4 dollars. That's what was listed a week before the phone was released.

CR6

Aug 26, 2010
Visit site
You get what you pay for when it comes to batteries. (And electronics in general) The majority of these cheap batteries don't include NFC and they rarely last as long as an OEM would. You're better off spending the extra few bucks to get a genuine OEM, or at least a quality generic brand, like Mugen.

tap'n

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
You get what you pay for when it comes to batteries. (And electronics in general) The majority of these cheap batteries don't include NFC and they rarely last as long as an OEM would. You're better off spending the extra few bucks to get an OEM, or at least a quality generic brand, like Mugen.

tap'n

I do,, I have a spare stock also.. I did the same thing with my note 2 and guess what,, the batteries I bought in the same type of deal worked beautifully right to the end. Sold them with the phone... They are for special use,, like power outage or camping. Seeing I use nfc for absolutely nothing, especially since wallet is not compatible yet,, does not really matter. Don't think I'll ever need nfc up in the mountains. Batteries work great. I got 13 hours out of one of them yesterday.

CR6

Aug 26, 2010
Visit site
As long as it works for you, that's great. :thumbup: Overall though, I wouldn't recommend them, but as a backup they'll do the job. NFC is also used for a lot more than just Google wallet. For example, the S Beam feature to share photos/files with family members and/or other Samsung Galaxy users... by just holding up the phones next to each other, for quick photo & file transfers.

tap'n

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech