03-07-2014 08:42 AM
32 12
tools
    They have oem samsung batteries wondering if any one used any and if they are worth the try.

Sent from my SM-N900P using AC Forums mobile app
    10-17-2013 09:20 AM
    Don't buy batteries on eBay. Most likely their cheap counterfeit batteries that have less charge and a shorter life span. Plus safety concerns.

Sent from my Droid Maxx using Tapatalk Pro
    CR6 likes this.
    10-17-2013 09:36 AM
    10-17-2013 09:49 AM
    Don't buy batteries on eBay. Most likely their cheap counterfeit batteries that have less charge and a shorter life span. Plus safety concerns.

This is my advice as well.

Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.
    10-17-2013 10:04 AM
    Hyperion on Amazon have good batteries used them for my Note 2

Sent from my Galaxy Note 3 on Verizon
    CR6 likes this.
    10-17-2013 10:36 AM

+1

Posted via Android Central App
    10-17-2013 11:43 AM
    Just remember the Note 3 batteries have NFC built in by Samsung, if you buy 3rd party you lose NFC.
    10-17-2013 11:43 AM
    Shipping Estimate Friday, October 18, 2013
    Delivery Estimate Wednesday, October 23, 2013 - Friday, October 25, 2013 by 8:00pm
    Caseology 2 X 3200 mAh Li-ion Replacement Battery for Samsung Galaxy Note 3 with Travel Wall Charger with USB Port (Non-NFC) [18-Month Warranty] Caseology 2 X 3200 mAh Li-ion Replacement Battery for Samsung Galaxy Note 3 with Travel Wall Charger with USB Port (Non-NFC) [18-Month Warranty]
    Sold by MODN Mall

10-17-2013 12:04 PM
    Just purchased the samsung spare battery charging system for note 3 comes with spare battery.

10-17-2013 02:14 PM
    Just purchased the samsung spare battery charging system for note 3 comes with spare battery.

I ordered this same combo from Korea. Just waiting for its arrival.

I have one of the Chinese Note 3 batteries (marked with the B00Be part number). As already posted most likely a counterfeit. It was the first battery available and I always like to have a spare on hand so it'll work until the spare OEM battery arrives.

ETA:
    The Chinese Samsung battery turned out to be what I expected - usable but not up to the performance standard of the Korean OEM battery.

I received the external battery charger and two OEM batteries from Korea. These batteries are (as expected) a performance match to the battery that came with the phone. 3 batteries = one I the phone, one in my pants pocket, and one in my laptop case. I rotate the batteries so that none of them sit idle for more than a week Plenty of 2A wall and car chargers floating around as well. My phone never runs out of battery.
    10-17-2013 11:55 PM
    I've never had problems with knock off batteries. They might not last as long as they could, but still worked good for me. Especially for the price. This was with my S2.
    10-18-2013 02:52 PM

Ordered one for $7 when they first listed it. It says estimated shipping is today, but haven't received any shipping emails yet.
    10-18-2013 03:01 PM
    Received the below on Thursday, haven't used them yet, has anyone else?

Amazon.com: Caseology 2 X 3200 mAh Li-ion Replacement Battery for Samsung Galaxy Note 3 with Travel Wall Charger with USB Port (Non-NFC) [18-Month Warranty]: Cell Phones & Accessories
    10-28-2013 01:48 PM
    I must also agree, Ebay batteries never work as advertised. I bought some for a Motorola Droid X and the batteries last 4 hours if that long.
    10-28-2013 02:14 PM
    Got the same 1 day & 21 hours ago After a 5 hour charge it has been in my Note 3 for 42 hours & have 60% left. Good Quality & I'm happy

Cheers, Jon

Amazon.com: Caseology 2 X 3200 mAh Li-ion Replacement Battery for Samsung Galaxy Note 3 with Travel Wall Charger with USB Port (Non-NFC) [18-Month Warranty]: Cell Phones & Accessories
    10-28-2013 02:33 PM

Yes,, I have tried them. They work fine.

THE BEAST,,NOTE 3. SIZE IS EVERYTHING!!!
    10-28-2013 03:48 PM
    Ordered one for $7 when they first listed it. It says estimated shipping is today, but haven't received any shipping emails yet.
    Have no idea how I got them for 4 dollars. That's what was listed a week before the phone was released.

10-28-2013 03:50 PM
    You get what you pay for when it comes to batteries. (And electronics in general) The majority of these cheap batteries don't include NFC and they rarely last as long as an OEM would. You're better off spending the extra few bucks to get a genuine OEM, or at least a quality generic brand, like Mugen.

tap'n
    10-28-2013 03:59 PM
    You get what you pay for when it comes to batteries. (And electronics in general) The majority of these cheap batteries don't include NFC and they rarely last as long as an OEM would. You're better off spending the extra few bucks to get an OEM, or at least a quality generic brand, like Mugen.

tap'n
    I do,, I have a spare stock also.. I did the same thing with my note 2 and guess what,, the batteries I bought in the same type of deal worked beautifully right to the end. Sold them with the phone... They are for special use,, like power outage or camping. Seeing I use nfc for absolutely nothing, especially since wallet is not compatible yet,, does not really matter. Don't think I'll ever need nfc up in the mountains. Batteries work great. I got 13 hours out of one of them yesterday.

10-28-2013 04:03 PM
    As long as it works for you, that's great. :thumbup: Overall though, I wouldn't recommend them, but as a backup they'll do the job. NFC is also used for a lot more than just Google wallet. For example, the S Beam feature to share photos/files with family members and/or other Samsung Galaxy users... by just holding up the phones next to each other, for quick photo & file transfers.

tap'n
    10-28-2013 04:11 PM
    As long as it works for you, that's great. :thumbup: Overall though, I wouldn't recommend them, but as a backup they'll do the job. NFC is also used for a lot more than just Google wallet. For example, the S Beam feature to share photos/files with family members and/or other Samsung Galaxy users... by just holding up the phones next to each other, for quick photo & file transfers.

tap'n
    Yeah I know all the things nfc does,, I even have a draw full of tags,, just don't use it other than wallet, eventually I hope.. Like I mentioned I have a spare stock,, I would use that first obviously but so far I have found no need to even have a spare ..like having them anyway, especially for camping trips...

10-28-2013 04:17 PM
    Yea, the spare batteries are more for a case that I'm out all day and just don't have access to power. I wouldn't use them as a full time replacement, I would always put the stock back in asap but as with my other phones the cheap batteries for the amount you use them seem to be the way to go.
    10-28-2013 04:26 PM
    I actually never put my phone on a charger & have always used spare batteries. I rotate them religiously Save ware & tare & they last forever .... if you find proper batteries & I am sure these are. NFC is the only thing they don't support. From all my reading, NFC is not ready for monetary transactions anyway .... that's down the road! I did this with my Thunderbolt for almost 2 years, S3 for 1.5 years & my Note 2 for 3 months, never had an issue!

Cheers, Jon
    Yea, the spare batteries are more for a case that I'm out all day and just don't have access to power. I wouldn't use them as a full time replacement, I would always put the stock back in asap but as with my other phones the cheap batteries for the amount you use them seem to be the way to go.
    10-28-2013 05:02 PM
    I have used them for years and have no issues with them. I just got a 7500 today. So far, so good. It adds a little bulk, but I like the bulk and the weight.

Someone would have to prove without a doubt that a $100 battery is worth the extra $75-80 than the generic ones for me to ever spend that much money on a battery. Even Zerolemon is less than half the cost than some of the big name brands and I'm sure it lasts just as long.

Sent via The Big, Bad, Beautiful Note 3
    zmann likes this.
    10-28-2013 05:11 PM
    They have oem samsung batteries wondering if any one used any and if they are worth the try.

never buy from ebay. you never know what you're going to get. get an OEM battery from official dealers that you can find on company sites, or get a good third party battery from Mugen or Seidio - these are good brands
    11-14-2013 11:07 AM
32 12