I have a major issue with one of my exchange accounts,

It's decided to only show 4 folders that I have under my inbox out of the 20 odd that I have!

I have deleted the account and re added it and it still refuses to show anymore than those specific 4, which by coincidence all begin with F?

I have 2 other active sync email accounts setup and they show all the folders without any problems.

It's just such a big issue because I have to wait until I get to my laptop to file any emails that need to go into the folder that doesn't show! I don't think it's an issue with my email account because outlook shows them fine, ipad shows them and my old iPhone shows them too! So I'm really confused!

Would really appreciate any help at all!

Thanks

Matt
    10-18-2013 03:02 PM
    I have a major issue with one of my exchange accounts,

It's decided to only show 4 folders that I have under my inbox out of the 20 odd that I have!

I have deleted the account and re added it and it still refuses to show anymore than those specific 4, which by coincidence all begin with F?

I have 2 other active sync email accounts setup and they show all the folders without any problems.

It's just such a big issue because I have to wait until I get to my laptop to file any emails that need to go into the folder that doesn't show! I don't think it's an issue with my email account because outlook shows them fine, ipad shows them and my old iPhone shows them too! So I'm really confused!

Would really appreciate any help at all!

Thanks

Matt
    Matt try touchdown in the PlayStore. Works great with Exchange and if you're still seeing the issue with the folders then the problem maybe on the Exchange side.

There is an free version of Touchdown in the Play store to play with

Sent From "The Beast"
    10-18-2013 03:52 PM
    I have the same issue. I even tried Touchdown and still have the same issue. I never get past the "loading" message.

BTW - I established a samsung chat, called samsung, and took it back to Best Buy and they all did the same thing; factory reset.
    10-28-2013 12:28 PM
    Another Touchdown user.

Via my Note 3
    10-28-2013 12:34 PM