12-08-2014 09:49 AM
57 123
tools
    Sorry I forgot to insert the picture

SENT FROM MY BEAST THE NOTE 3
    I seen those in a commercial. How are those?

Sent by the Best phone to live NOTE 3
    12-09-2013 02:11 PM
    Use the ones I have from my Blackberry and they work just fine, cheap seem to be better for me. Got a nice pair from Zagg and they didn't last very long. It is sad the samsung is too cheap to include them with the note 3, just got 3 of there S4's and they came with buds and these phones were free
    Sadly, I think it's more Verizon being cheap. If I remember reading on here, Verizon versions are the only ones that didn't come pre-packaged with earphones.

No I got these from my job that they gave me and I'm sorry to say this but iPhone buds suck they don't have the bass that beats have and they always have issues with the sound and they also gave me these headphones that are also use as speakers when you flip the headphones over they are called solo hd headphones

SENT FROM MY BEAST THE NOTE 3
    I don't know if it's my advanced age, or just the fact that I've had enough experience with bass-heavy equipment (Although I still love my 15" Cerwin Vega home theater subwoofer that makes stuff fall off my mantle that's 10 feet away), but I've learned to appreciate equipment that has a dynamic range across the board. The bass heavy stuff tends to be bass heavy because they're masking the fact that they can't reproduce nice highs or mids. I like the full range of spectrum and I've found stuff like skull candy tend to be marketed towards the younger crowds that equate good earphones with loud booming bass. Give me a set of earphones that reproduce the highs and mid frequencies with great accuracy over the dull drone of just deep bass any day. Although, if I can have all 3 then that's preferred.
    12-09-2013 02:14 PM
    The stock earbuds are rubbish anyway. I got them included with my Note 3 but use my iPhone earphones.

Posted via Android Central App
    12-09-2013 03:58 PM
    Sadly, I think it's more Verizon being cheap. If I remember reading on here, Verizon versions are the only ones that didn't come pre-packaged with earphones.

I don't know if it's my advanced age, or just the fact that I've had enough experience with bass-heavy equipment (Although I still love my 15" Cerwin Vega home theater subwoofer that makes stuff fall off my mantle that's 10 feet away), but I've learned to appreciate equipment that has a dynamic range across the board. The bass heavy stuff tends to be bass heavy because they're masking the fact that they can't reproduce nice highs or mids. I like the full range of spectrum and I've found stuff like skull candy tend to be marketed towards the younger crowds that equate good earphones with loud booming bass. Give me a set of earphones that reproduce the highs and mid frequencies with great accuracy over the dull drone of just deep bass any day. Although, if I can have all 3 then that's preferred.
    No...you can't have my Cardas cabled AKG Q701s. :-)

gp8.3
    12-09-2013 05:19 PM
    I've had Note 3's from Verizon and ATT and they don't come with ear buds
    12-09-2013 07:07 PM
    My Sprint version did....

Sent from my Note 3 using Tapatalk
    12-09-2013 07:24 PM
    Xiaomi piston 2 is pretty good, the sound is definitely better than earbuds packed with your smartphones
    12-08-2014 09:49 AM
57 123