Earbuds for the Note 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
When you say "Android Compatible"...what does that mean? Are you referring to the earbuds ability to control volume or muting a call etc?
Yes, there are a lot that work only with the iPhone, for example the Klipsch S4i didn't work with Android devices so they made the S4A.

vzw8830

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I'm a big fan & user of earbuds. When I heard that Verizon isn't including them, I was disappointed.

So, for those of us who were not on the receiving end of the OEM Earbuds with our phones...what are you using?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Bit off subject, but my wife just got the gs4 and it came with headphones, but they couldnt include them in the flagship note3 :(

Bianca Horkan

Mar 17, 2010
Visit site
Bit off subject, but my wife just got the gs4 and it came with headphones, but they couldn't include them in the flagship note3 :(

Yeah, it sucks but...I guess that's what you have to accept. Verizon has the best coverage in our area...so going with someone else just doesn't make sense.

AE335Unit

Oct 26, 2013
Visit site
The KlipschS4A work with any Android phone :)

Posted via Android Central App

I'm seeing many reviews of the S4A dying on one channel after a couple months. I find it strange that with one billion users, Android can't solve this. How hard is it to make great sounding buds that make great calls for us. Is it the fragmentation of hardware and software versions like Apple peeps keep telling us? I'm a bit miffed to have paid $100 for buds that worked well with my Note 2 and not work with the very next generation of the same phone. Samsung told to me to buy the $20 "approved" buds from them. WHAH

olues

Sep 23, 2013
Visit site
Ditched the OEM Ear buds which are sub par compared to my HTC Sensation's beat ear buds.

Sent from my SM-N900 using the S-Pen

kikaha

May 8, 2013
Visit site
I'm considering these
REVAMP in-ear V-MODA for True Blood? headphones
revamp_angle_wbg_web__68653.1320109708.1280.1280.jpg

NCARalph

Oct 25, 2013
Visit site

jrodz025

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
I am using dre powerbeats they are awesome. They sound good and have plenty of bass. Good to workout with also

Posted via Android Central App

Status
Not open for further replies.