Earbuds for the Note 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianca Horkan

Mar 17, 2010
Visit site
I'm a big fan & user of earbuds. When I heard that Verizon isn't including them, I was disappointed.

So, for those of us who were not on the receiving end of the OEM Earbuds with our phones...what are you using?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
I'm a big fan & user of earbuds. When I heard that Verizon isn't including them, I was disappointed.

So, for those of us who were not on the receiving end of the OEM Earbuds with our phones...what are you using?

I'd recommend the Klipsch S4A, really good quality and go for $40 - 60 on eBay. The JayBird Blue Buds are also really good :)

yellowcanary73

Jul 23, 2010
Visit site
I was also disappointed but not surprised since I'm with Verizon I know the top brass always needs another mansion. Hate to say it but I'm using a set from my wife's IPhone which I think works great.

Posted via Android Central App

Bianca Horkan

Mar 17, 2010
Visit site
I still have my earbuds from my Gnex & they work great. I was just hoping for something that would be compatible with the N3 for answering calls.

putsometrebleinit

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
I use the monoprice 8320 ear buds. They have a great sound and they are $7.50. I don't spend much money on ear buds because I lose or break them quite often, plus I'm half deaf so I've never been able to tell the difference between them and the more expensive buds

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
I still have my earbuds from my Gnex & they work great. I was just hoping for something that would be compatible with the N3 for answering calls.

The KlipschS4A work with any Android phone :)

Posted via Android Central App

anon8126715

Banned
Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
Back when the Beats came out for the Rezound, a few weeks later a website had a fire sale on the Rezound Beats earphones for about $40. While I find the Dre brand to be overrated, at $40 I didn't complain.

I also have some bluebuds X that sound good and some Klipsch S4s as well. If you want good phone capability, then I suggest the Jay bird bluebuds X.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

LunatiqueRob

Sep 30, 2013
Visit site
I don't know how serious you are about audio/music, but if you have audiophile leanings, you ought to head on over to head-fi.org, where all things related to headphones are discussed passionately. They discuss anything from typical cheap consumer stuff all the way to headphones that cost thousands of dollars running on dedicated portable headphone amps, and everything in-between.

For mobile listening, I use a pair of Westone 4, which is probably way too expensive for the average person who isn't passionate about music/audio, but compared to those who spend over a thousand dollars, the Westone 4 seems a pretty good deal.

blazin247

Nov 7, 2011
Visit site
I use a pair of Etymotic HF2's. They are available now for about half what I paid, and I consider them worth every penny at full price. They have a vast selection of attachments so that you can find one that feels right and fits right.

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
I don't know how serious you are about audio/music, but if you have audiophile leanings, you ought to head on over to head-fi.org, where all things related to headphones are discussed passionately. They discuss anything from typical cheap consumer stuff all the way to headphones that cost thousands of dollars running on dedicated portable headphone amps, and everything in-between.

For mobile listening, I use a pair of Westone 4, which is probably way too expensive for the average person who isn't passionate about music/audio, but compared to those who spend over a thousand dollars, the Westone 4 seems a pretty good deal.
Head-fi.org is like the Audiophile version of this forum XD I used to be on there a lot until my dog chewed up the cable on my headphones :(

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site

I got my Verizon note 3 for $90 so not complaining about lack of headphones. I got my note 2 in February for $37, no headphones but no complaints there either. Now if I paid a lot for my note 2 /3 then I would be slightly disappointed.

Anyway I am using the s4 or pro media headphones.

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk Pro

Status
Not open for further replies.