SPIGEN Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Case Protective [Slim Armor] [Infinity White] Dual Layer Protective Cas

FahmiMarzuki

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
Just got my slim armor. GOod looking case. Adds some protection. But adds some significant weight. I suggest to get the white ones as i believe the other colours would attract fingerprints like a...

shastrich2005

Oct 17, 2011
Visit site
Just make sure you buy from spigen_Inc and not some third party as it may be a fake.

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk Pro

The case came in the oem package. If it's fake, you'd never know. It looks great and fits perfect and that's what matters to me.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

xderiwx

Aug 17, 2012
Visit site
My only complaint with the case is that it is really slippery but other than that, I love it.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Can you speak on the thickness of it compared to naked, or other cases you've tried? Just curious as I've seen some people mention it's thick while others say pretty thin. Thanks!

Posted via Android Central App

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Can you speak on the thickness of it compared to naked, or other cases you've tried? Just curious as I've seen some people mention it's thick while others say pretty thin. Thanks!

Posted via Android Central App

It is pretty thick compared to thin tpu cases like Cruzerlite.

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk Pro

Kagetorahn

Dec 19, 2012
Visit site
Spigen Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Case Protective S View Cover [Slim Armor View] pre-order on Amazon $49.99. Available 12/27... Merry Christmas? uh, yeah!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
faret